Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    Have previously said I thought the Ramsey thing was a bad move form Ferdinand.
    Where were QPR in the table when the managers were relieved of their posts?

Chris Ramsey - 13th
    JFH - 17th

Comment

Would you have said Hughes was a poor appointment at the time or Redknapp? Would you have said buying proven premiership players who know the division was a bad idea? No. He has been horribly unlucky and as he said when you hire someone you expect them to give it their all which did not happen.

Ferdinand has not been great by any means I agree. However, we've made profits on player sales like Chery & Polter. Smithies and Luongo were fantastic buys. Washington was not. All swings and roundabouts. Not every signing at every club will be a hit.

Redknapp was rightly refused to spend any more money. He was a joke. The way he reacted afterwards meant he shouldn't have been at the football club anyway. Saying that, Defoe probably would have kept us up. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. As far as we could tell it was him throwing another load of money at an old player he liked.

But I'm getting confused, who do people want out now? Ferndandes Ferdinand and Holloway? That's a sure fire way of destroying a club
      Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Getting rid of employees (ferdinand and ollie) doesn't destroy a club.
      Getting rid of Fernandes has the potential to destroy the club
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Chris Ramsey - 13th
        JFH - 17th
        Also need to look at players at their disposal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Chris Ramsey - 13th
          JFH - 17th
          Proves nothing mate ! How much more of Ramsey's dross could any football fan be expected to stomach the same applies to the crap JFH served up its not a crime to expect a reasonable amount of entertainment plus's points for the not so humble entrance fee QPR charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Six games ago we were all sh it ting roses.

Fickle world of football.
            No, not all of us.. I have seen & recall Holloway's QPR before.

Comment

Would you have said Hughes was a poor appointment at the time or Redknapp? Would you have said buying proven premiership players who know the division was a bad idea? No. He has been horribly unlucky and as he said when you hire someone you expect them to give it their all which did not happen.

Ferdinand has not been great by any means I agree. However, we've made profits on player sales like Chery & Polter. Smithies and Luongo were fantastic buys. Washington was not. All swings and roundabouts. Not every signing at every club will be a hit.

Redknapp was rightly refused to spend any more money. He was a joke. The way he reacted afterwards meant he shouldn't have been at the football club anyway. Saying that, Defoe probably would have kept us up. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. As far as we could tell it was him throwing another load of money at an old player he liked.

But I'm getting confused, who do people want out now? Ferndandes Ferdinand and Holloway? That's a sure fire way of destroying a club
              Redknapp wanted to bring in you Defoe you say he would probably have kept us but you seem concerned about his age he would still have been a sound investment bearing in mind it would have another years prem payment plus if we went down the following year another year of parachute payment but don't overlook Redknapp had also lined up Townsend aswell , those imo would definitely kept us

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Fed up of that approach.

We need to get the next managerial hire right. We need to survey the market, spread the net wide and select somebody who is the right fit for us. The problem is that no decent manager wants Les looking over their shoulder telling them who to sign, and TF wouldn't know a decent manager if he run one over with his Range Rover.

We're f*cked basically!
                Ferdinand should not being charge of appointing the next one. 3 bad ones and out .

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                  Redknapp wanted to bring in you Defoe you say he would probably have kept us but you seem concerned about his age he would still have been a sound investment bearing in mind it would have another years prem payment plus if we went down the following year another year of parachute payment but don't overlook Redknapp had also lined up Townsend aswell , those imo would definitely kept us
                  But how did the board or any of us know Defoe would have been a success?? Yes he proved it when he went to Sunderland but how did anyone know at the time he would be still be good enough for the Premier League, let alone a relegation scrap. No one knew

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Ferdinand should not being charge of appointing the next one. 3 bad ones and out .
                    I keep hearing this 3 appointments Les has made but his appointments are
                    1 Ramsey
                    2 Ramsey the most inept after his 1st stint
                    3 JFH clearly not enough research carried out
                    4 Ollie looking back through rose coloured tints
                    Impressive uh

Comment

But how did the board or any of us know Defoe would have been a success?? Yes he proved it when he went to Sunderland but how did anyone know at the time he would be still be good enough for the Premier League, let alone a relegation scrap. No one knew
                      Your opinion that that he probably would've which many would've shared certainly along with Townsend , for me I think the club just never had the money

Comment

• Going away from our shambles of an amateur board and ownership for a second...

I think the Ollie era will end in tears as it has done all the other appointments. It's a slippery slope and you can't have two 6 game losing streaks in the space of 27 games or whatever it is - it's ridiculous. Remember this was a bloke who said he was very happy with his squad when he won a few games but is now seemingly unhappy with his squad now that he has lost numerous games. Would he admit this/what is his excuse for a squad he is supposedly happy with now under-performing?...

Comment

• also said round pegs in round holes lasted about a game

Comment

Proves nothing mate ! How much more of Ramsey's dross could any football fan be expected to stomach the same applies to the crap JFH served up its not a crime to expect a reasonable amount of entertainment plus's points for the not so humble entrance fee QPR charge
                            got it the wrong way round mate.

the PE teacher was crapball

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• QUOTE=Hitman34;1622448]got it the wrong way round mate.

the PE teacher was crapball

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball[/QUOTE]

LoL

Comment

Not really trying to prove anything but merely stating a steady decline that is following with the end of this season where we will probably be 20th.

Think Fulham were 17th in 2014/15 then 20th last season then top 6 this.
                                Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 26-04-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X