No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six games ago we were all sh it ting roses.

Fickle world of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Yeah I agree on staff but you mean from CEO (hoos) down to coaching staff. It's fernandes who hires the CEO and DoF I think. Others will be hired by DoF and manager etc. Cutting costs is pretty easy but picking right staff to take us forward that is difficult. That's why whilst some put hoos and Les as the dream team, I think they are bang average.
      Hoos is the only one that I think serves a purpose as it goes mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Six games ago we were all sh it ting roses.

I wasn't.

I was shot down for loads on here for sticking to my guns and saying Ollie wasn't the best man for the job. I also pointed out on a load of occasions that we weren't as good a side as our winning run might have suggested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I wasn't.

I was shot down for loads on here for sticking to my guns and saying Ollie wasn't the best man for the job. I also pointed out on a load of occasions that we weren't as good a side as our winning run might have suggested.
          When we win we are crap.
          When we lose we are even crapper.

Comment

When we win we are crap.
            When we lose we are even crapper.

And we could soon be in the crapper!

Comment

Six games ago we were all sh it ting roses.

I am quite rash I have to admit. But then, I don't think that making sweeping changes to the coaching staff makes all that difference. We've tried to be consistent and keep managers in for a while, why not just go back to the flavio way?

Comment

I am quite rash I have to admit. But then, I don't think that making sweeping changes to the coaching staff makes all that difference. We've tried to be consistent and keep managers in for a while, why not just go back to the flavio way?
                Why does it always have to be a comparison to when things were awful?

Here's a novel idea. Why don't we just try and get the major decisions right for once?!!

Comment

Why does it always have to be a comparison to when things were awful?

Here's a novel idea. Why don't we just try and get the major decisions right for once?!!
                  Get them right yes. But if it doesn't work out, get rid and get the next ones in.

Comment

Get them right yes. But if it doesn't work out, get rid and get the next ones in.
                    Fed up of that approach.

We need to get the next managerial hire right. We need to survey the market, spread the net wide and select somebody who is the right fit for us. The problem is that no decent manager wants Les looking over their shoulder telling them who to sign, and TF wouldn't know a decent manager if he run one over with his Range Rover.

We're f*cked basically!

Comment

• The problem we have is that we do not have a leader on the pitch. Nobody encourages the team. This is down to JFH who got rid of all the experienced players. Until we have a real leader this will not improve. The players have played well in some games but as soon as things go badly they lose confidence. The manager and coaches can only do a certain amount from the sidelines. Last season (although not as his best) you could see Ali encouraging the young players. The same can be said for Clint when he played. This often made the difference between winning and losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        The problem we have is that we do not have a leader on the pitch. Nobody encourages the team. This is down to JFH who got rid of all the experienced players. Until we have a real leader this will not improve. The players have played well in some games but as soon as things go badly they lose confidence. The manager and coaches can only do a certain amount from the sidelines. Last season (although not as his best) you could see Ali encouraging the young players. The same can be said for Clint when he played. This often made the difference between winning and losing.
                        To be fair, I think we have a good few more problems than that!

Comment

Maybe he should be on the fiddle like at newcastle and west ham, then if he made money out of Rangers instead of spending, you couldn't coat him off.
                          I apologise for 'coating off' your beloved.

How dare we criticise him, eh? He's god after all...

Comment

Have you seen how much we are still shelling out to agents in installments from deals done years ago? We had the highest agency expenditure in the Championship last season.

We also have a DoF with no experience in a similar role, who has had very limited success with our club in the 2 seasons plus that he has been here. We have an incompetent manager and a million and one hangers on like Andy Sinton who are on the payroll and add zero value. Despite a 250m investment over the last 5 seasons, we are clinging on to Championship survival by the skin of our teeth, and the fans are unhappy again.

What is good about the way our club is managed?
                            The facts are damning. I think people defend the way our club is run purely out of principal these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              I apologise for 'coating off' your beloved.

How dare we criticise him, eh? He's god after all...
                              Nah im just grateful for the best day out of my life and our times in the premiership, thats all.

Comment

Nah im just grateful for the best day out of my life and our times in the premiership, thats all.
                                Ahh, the past again.

Suppose he can make as many shocking decisions as he wants because of that play-off final...

One right, does not make up for dozens of wrongs IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X