X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
    When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
    We never do anything the easy way .

Exactly this and have to admit myself when we beat rotherham i thought thats it we're safe and myself switched off the games after and i believe all the players and ollie thought the same!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Ollie has shown us that he can go on a winning run, don't think he thought when giving players a chance that we would go 6 without a point.

I do think we are 3 to 4 players short, think he can still do with pre season.

He will probably play them out of position!!.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    got it the wrong way round mate.

the PE teacher was crapball

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball
    Spot on.
    How much more can we be expected to take?

Fernandes and Hoos should be looking out for a new manager regardless of whether QPR stay up or not.

If Huddersfield and Sheff Weds can find decent ones from Europe why can't QPR.?

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Ollie has shown us that he can go on a winning run, don't think he thought when giving players a chance that we would go 6 without a point.

I do think we are 3 to 4 players short, think he can still do with pre season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    I keep hearing this 3 appointments Les has made but his appointments are
    1 Ramsey
    2 Ramsey the most inept after his 1st stint
    3 JFH clearly not enough research carried out
    4 Ollie looking back through rose coloured tints
    Impressive uh
    All those 3 were bad appointments and when Holloway finally goes, Ferdinand should go too.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    But how did the board or any of us know Defoe would have been a success?? Yes he proved it when he went to Sunderland but how did anyone know at the time he would be still be good enough for the Premier League, let alone a relegation scrap. No one knew
    No one knew 100% but it was worth the gamble and I and others stated this at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Proves nothing mate ! How much more of Ramsey's dross could any football fan be expected to stomach the same applies to the crap JFH served up its not a crime to expect a reasonable amount of entertainment plus's points for the not so humble entrance fee QPR charge
    Not really trying to prove anything but merely stating a steady decline that is following with the end of this season where we will probably be 20th.

Think Fulham were 17th in 2014/15 then 20th last season then top 6 this.
    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 26-04-2017, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    QUOTE=Hitman34;1622448]got it the wrong way round mate.

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball[/QUOTE]

LoL

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Proves nothing mate ! How much more of Ramsey's dross could any football fan be expected to stomach the same applies to the crap JFH served up its not a crime to expect a reasonable amount of entertainment plus's points for the not so humble entrance fee QPR charge
    got it the wrong way round mate.

jimmy was drossball

adn now we have hollowheads Puntball

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    also said round pegs in round holes lasted about a game

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Going away from our shambles of an amateur board and ownership for a second...

I think the Ollie era will end in tears as it has done all the other appointments. It's a slippery slope and you can't have two 6 game losing streaks in the space of 27 games or whatever it is - it's ridiculous. Remember this was a bloke who said he was very happy with his squad when he won a few games but is now seemingly unhappy with his squad now that he has lost numerous games. Would he admit this/what is his excuse for a squad he is supposedly happy with now under-performing?...

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    But how did the board or any of us know Defoe would have been a success?? Yes he proved it when he went to Sunderland but how did anyone know at the time he would be still be good enough for the Premier League, let alone a relegation scrap. No one knew
    Your opinion that that he probably would've which many would've shared certainly along with Townsend , for me I think the club just never had the money

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Ferdinand should not being charge of appointing the next one. 3 bad ones and out .
    I keep hearing this 3 appointments Les has made but his appointments are
    1 Ramsey
    2 Ramsey the most inept after his 1st stint
    3 JFH clearly not enough research carried out
    4 Ollie looking back through rose coloured tints
    Impressive uh

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Redknapp wanted to bring in you Defoe you say he would probably have kept us but you seem concerned about his age he would still have been a sound investment bearing in mind it would have another years prem payment plus if we went down the following year another year of parachute payment but don't overlook Redknapp had also lined up Townsend aswell , those imo would definitely kept us

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Fed up of that approach.

We need to get the next managerial hire right. We need to survey the market, spread the net wide and select somebody who is the right fit for us. The problem is that no decent manager wants Les looking over their shoulder telling them who to sign, and TF wouldn't know a decent manager if he run one over with his Range Rover.

We're f*cked basically!
    Ferdinand should not being charge of appointing the next one. 3 bad ones and out .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X