X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Just on a point if fact, it was actually 5 wins, a draw and a loss.

It's still highly unlikely we'll go down but IF we do then LF and IH would have to go because both their positions would be untenable, and any strong Chairman would be able to clearly see that.

Do you consider our current chairman to be the "strong" type Stan?

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    I can't see us winning another game and then it's down to Blackburn winning both of their games.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Just on a point if fact, the good run was actually 5 wins, a draw and a loss.

It's still highly unlikely we go down but IF we do then LF and IH would have to go because both their positions would be untenable, and any strong Chairman would be able to clearly see that.
    We won't go down Stan so no need to even mention it, unless you want a fiver on a 100-1 shot

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Good run of 3 wins and a draw followed by a loss a win then another losing streak.
    Just on a point if fact, it was actually 5 wins, a draw and a loss.

It's still highly unlikely we'll go down but IF we do then LF and IH would have to go because both their positions would be untenable, and any strong Chairman would be able to clearly see that.

Leave a comment:

• mrbourne21
    replied
    I find all this " trying out different things" absolutely garbage, he not trying new things is he, he just playing same old hit the big man football. Trying new things is testing out youngsters, the reserve keeper , seeing if a players can play other rolls, he just putting an 11 out on the park when it goes wrong takes of the left back or right back putting manning to left back and we finish with 4 forwards all having a bundle for the goal . Yes last 5 great not on 60-70 mark . This is not tinkering this is not a clue . Also to various comments about being safe , so they easing up ollovks to that , if so then he should be sacked for treating us with contempt, he tells us too take it on the chin yea thanks Ian been doing that since you returned mate . He a Freud the David Brent of football talks for ages and in the end people stop listening. Take Reading game great performance great night but he comes out and ##### of Sylla, why do that cause he can't help himself , the hall comment this week ffs so if he don't play we screwed how about you think of something else mate . People say not another change but why have someone who useless if you employed someone at your work who was great at the interview but rubbish you would say thank you but it not working out . I read but what he done in the past yes he was good but Kenny jacket and the scout Mel ( last name escapes me) done just as much infact they left in 2004 and that when the promotion push wobbled , what he doing know is just like the end of his reign I remember Leeds away. 6 debuts all loans bignot in midfield polish fella at rb Langley out wide , and remember this is a man who went touting for Leicester and wolves job when he knew he been worked out .

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    He will probably play them out of position!!.
    Who is he playing out of position exactly? Except Grant Hall where it is working perfectly?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I think the tinkering started a bit early, we needed that extra win.

I do understand that Ollie needed to look at all the players before the season ended, who would've predicted loss after loss?

This proves that some players are just not good enough.
    More than 50 percent on this board at least.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    What utter nonsense!
    With 8 games and 24 points left to play for Ollie should not just switch off or allow the players to. That is totally unprofessional and exactly what those with a losing mediocre mentality do.
    This^^. A point I would like to add to your blinding post , is that many of our players actually have lost quite many matches under other various QPR managers these few last years too.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Spot on.
    How much more can we be expected to take?

Fernandes and Hoos should be looking out for a new manager regardless of whether QPR stay up or not.If Huddersfield and Sheff Weds can find decent ones from Europe why can't QPR.?
    And sack the DOF, he hasn't covered himself in glory 3 bad appointments

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    It's too political this football.

Like politics, all we want as fans or voters is the opportunity to know what is really going down, so we can make our minds up. But of course we can't know, we have these grey answers to string us all along.

Sooooooo.....we make our own minds up, which then upsets the club and managers because often, we ain't happy.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    The old Liverpool started under Shankly and carried on from the boot room , find a winning formula and stick with it barring injuries and bans and tell the the players out of the side it's up to you to win a spot in that team

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I think the tinkering started a bit early, we needed that extra win.

I do understand that Ollie needed to look at all the players before the season ended, who would've predicted loss after loss?

This proves that some players are just not good enough.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Stanis that is actually blinding point about losing mentality I have not actually thought that previously but you spot on. Sums up manager, squad and club as a whole
    Yep even though we've been crying out for a decent cup run for years managers still had to treat these early rounds with distain , and unfortunately managers get the blessing of many posters under the guise it gives gives us the chance to see what fringe players can do , They break up team instead of in some cases trying to a build confidence building run going

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    What utter nonsense!
    With 8 games and 24 points left to play for Ollie should not just switch off or allow the players to. That is totally unprofessional and exactly what those with a losing mediocre mentality do.
    Stanis that is actually blinding point about losing mentality I have not actually thought that previously but you spot on. Sums up manager, squad and club as a whole

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Exactly this and have to admit myself when we beat rotherham i thought thats it we're safe and myself switched off the games after and i believe all the players and ollie thought the same!
    What utter nonsense!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X