X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I will not post well done because he shouldn't have got QPR in that mess in the 1st place. and as Ahlan points out, he risked it as with s substitutions by bringing on.Mackie and Doughty.
    You say he has got to learn from these mistakes but the truth is he as done this season what he did before at QPR. He isn't going to start learning now at this stage of his career.
    I hope you have a good pre season looking forward to going back to these posts as you are likely to end up with egg on your face just as those who wanted JFH to be kept on a year ago and those started the threads thanking JFH LF and TF for the squad that was going to play this miserable season.

Haha well think youll be the one with egg on youre face but i wont be able to remind you if we do well as you wont and dont post when we're doing well lol and all ollies chopping and changing after rotherham win like a muppet for some reason thought we was home and dry! Before that he wasnt doing it!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Who doesnt get what alan?! i get everything thats gone on and have said so on this thread! i think you dont get it, hes made some bad bad decisions and hes goto learn from them or if he carries on making them he wont be in the job alot longer! and im not on about yesterday as i can understand that was a pressure game where anything can happen players been nervous, manager beiing nervous! all i can say is ill look forward to going back to all these posts when we`re doing well next season
    I will not post well done because he shouldn't have got QPR in that mess in the 1st place. and as Ahlan points out, he risked it as with s substitutions by bringing on.Mackie and Doughty.
    You say he has got to learn from these mistakes but the truth is he as done this season what he did before at QPR. He isn't going to start learning now at this stage of his career.
    I hope you have a good pre season looking forward to going back to these posts as you are likely to end up with egg on your face just as those who wanted JFH to be kept on a year ago and those started the threads thanking JFH LF and TF for the squad that was going to play this miserable season.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Sorry pinkie, you still don't get it do you? He got us in this position - not JFH or the DOF or the fans. Even yesterday when we were playing well and looking pretty comfortable for once he and the brains trust just HAD to make a stupid change. Take off a goal scorer when you have to win...why? Job done you say, but it shouldn't have been a job to do. We should have been safely bored a few weeks ago, waiting for next season. Let's call it a score draw on Holloway. The doubters have seen all their concerns come true but, luckily, we still have next season in the Champ for his fans to make their point - if he doesn't walk in the summer. Back to sky for easy money, having 'saved' us from relegation.

Who doesnt get what alan?! i get everything thats gone on and have said so on this thread! i think you dont get it, hes made some bad bad decisions and hes goto learn from them or if he carries on making them he wont be in the job alot longer! and im not on about yesterday as i can understand that was a pressure game where anything can happen players been nervous, manager beiing nervous! all i can say is ill look forward to going back to all these posts when we`re doing well next season

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Look forward to seeing you posting loads of different posts when youre back online chuffed with our win be not a great performance but atleast job done!
    Sorry pinkie, you still don't get it do you? He got us in this position - not JFH or the DOF or the fans. Even yesterday when we were playing well and looking pretty comfortable for once he and the brains trust just HAD to make a stupid change. Take off a goal scorer when you have to win...why? Job done you say, but it shouldn't have been a job to do. We should have been safely bored a few weeks ago, waiting for next season. Let's call it a score draw on Holloway. The doubters have seen all their concerns come true but, luckily, we still have next season in the Champ for his fans to make their point - if he doesn't walk in the summer. Back to sky for easy money, having 'saved' us from relegation.

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Haha, the opening line couldn't be more apt for some of the misog's knocking about here at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Doesnt bode well for Forest tomorrow, does it ?
    Look forward to seeing you posting loads of different posts when youre back online chuffed with our win be not a great performance but atleast job done!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    I'm baffled by Holloway. Was initially sceptical about his appointment, but was briefly won over and am now not sure again. I wasn't happy with the sentiment of "we want our Rangers back", things like that never work, but when Freeman came in and we went on a run it seemed like we had a decent side. Now I dont have a clue what's going on! I come on here trying to make sense, see if people can explain some of the strange line ups and constant formation changes. I was wondering if it was just me that didn't know what was going on?!

Anyway...today is a big day for us. In a way if we lose it might force the club into decisive action. On the other hand I don't want us to lose. I never want us to lose!
    Post of the month for me.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I'm baffled by Holloway. Was initially sceptical about his appointment, but was briefly won over and am now not sure again. I wasn't happy with the sentiment of "we want our Rangers back", things like that never work, but when Freeman came in and we went on a run it seemed like we had a decent side. Now I dont have a clue what's going on! I come on here trying to make sense, see if people can explain some of the strange line ups and constant formation changes. I was wondering if it was just me that didn't know what was going on?!

Anyway...today is a big day for us. In a way if we lose it might force the club into decisive action. On the other hand I don't want us to lose. I never want us to lose!

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Pinks for record I think your top poster i love your passion and loyalty

Been on sauce most day so that's enough from me for a day as will make less sense then normal ha Respect you all regardless of views as ultimately we all want same thing end of the day
    F*** me, very eloquent - who wrote that for you? You were too pissed when you rang me��

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Pinks for record I think your top poster i love your passion and loyalty

Been on sauce most day so that's enough from me for a day as will make less sense then normal ha Respect you all regardless of views as ultimately we all want same thing end of the day

Leave a comment:

• vanhoop
    replied
    Football is a simple game , man for man marking. Brentford had 2 wide men all game and we couldn't cope because our fullbacks decided to give them time to pick up the ball and do what they wanted. Every man should know his man 5 minutes in and that stays throughout the game , lose possession and your half inch away to win it back . In possession keep it on the deck , long balls to smith don't work. Play yeni tomorrow, he will have a go and take a man on 2-0 Rangers. I hope

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Fair play to youre response to me wests reading what ive put unlike stanis funny you should mention smith as i think after his brief good spell think he affected our play in the end like a few thought it would lumping it to him when before we was starting to play some good stuff, for me sylla should of been our no1 hitman as we was playing some good stuff! But think it was our downfall in play!
    Of course I read your posts.
    You acknowledge that IH had made mistakes but you choose to defend him by blaming a lot of it on the players and still think he should stay.

You cannot accept that he is tactically inept, selects baffling line ups and formations and his so called man management strengths are nowhere to be seen. Also the football being played is actually poor - better than under JFH - but still not good.

You also have a dig at me because I don't post to applaud him after a good run of results. Fickle fans do that and then criticize after bad results.

I have said all along he is not the right man for the post and I stand by that.

You like to think that he will keep QPR up and push on from there next season . well dream on.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    With the greatest of respect your talking rubbish. They were booed off at Bristol City and at Brentford and the chants were Ollie sort it out!!!!! And if you class throwing the ball long to Smith as an improvement I really cannot agree

Genuine question how regularly do you attend games as what you posted is the opposite of the truth

Fair play to youre response to me wests reading what ive put unlike stanis funny you should mention smith as i think after his brief good spell think he affected our play in the end like a few thought it would lumping it to him when before we was starting to play some good stuff, for me sylla should of been our no1 hitman as we was playing some good stuff! But think it was our downfall in play!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Just read on BBC site that we have now equalled our worst ever home record and if we lose tomorrow will break it with 11 home defeats in one season. We have already set a record with 2 sets of 6 game defeats, surely that is indefensible. We actually had a better record when we got relegated from the Prem on 2 occasions not good reading. We have also only beaten Forest once in 11 games.
    Doesnt bode well for Forest tomorrow, does it ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X