Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New manager referendum binding not advisory ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    No AVB, no Flores, no Silva?
    AVB just got a job somewhere on a massive salary. Can't recall where though. Think it was a national team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      AVB just got a job somewhere on a massive salary. Can't recall where though. Think it was a national team.
      A club in China. Sven's old job. And Flores is at Espanyol

Comment

• Clement for me, wouldn't mind Warburton either tbh.

Don't think PC will leave Bayern tho, unless he was given a water-tight contract so think we need to approach Rangers to bring Warburton back to London.

Comment

• Would go for Clement, but why on Earth would he leave one of the best clubs on Earth for our circus? Same as the Rangers gaffer, why would he leave a job at a giant of a club for us?

Would love Clement, but we will end up with Cotterill or Robinson imo.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Would go for Clement, but why on Earth would he leave one of the best clubs on Earth for our circus? Same as the Rangers gaffer, why would he leave a job at a giant of a club for us?

Would love Clement, but we will end up with Cotterill or Robinson imo.
            Possibly sentimental reasons but also the challenge and freedom to be your own boss. Plus Ancellotti always seems to give him a job so if it goes wrong he'd probably get the role with him again!

Comment

• 48% the people have spoken.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Possibly sentimental reasons but also the challenge and freedom to be your own boss. Plus Ancellotti always seems to give him a job so if it goes wrong he'd probably get the role with him again!
                I hope so. I am trying to find images from Bayerns game at the weekend to see if he was on the bench or not. If rumours are true JFH was already 'fired' before the game on Saturday then they could of approached Clement before Saturday. Just read on another thread he just started following Tony on twitter also. Not that means much but you never know.

Probably wants to stick 2 fingers up at Derby also for his ridiculous sacking there.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Would managing us pay more than being number two for them?
                  Add to that living two minutes from where you grew up, i don't think its that hard a descision for Clement.

Comment

• SSN reported yesterday that "Clement is interested in the job" - so maybe, just maybe, this could happen
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      Can't believe people are suggesting dodgy Sam, that every club got rid of cos of the boring football
                      And knowingly played a peado, strange that gets ignored.

Comment

• Sherwood or Clement for me.

Comment

• Clement for me as well! According to one of my mates he is a smart manager and I think he would suit us well!

Comment

• Followed TF on Twitter last night - Just saying...

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Followed TF on Twitter last night - Just saying...
                              Who? Clement?

Comment

• This is Paul Clement , one of the assistant of Carlo Ancelotti (Bayern Munich coach), who spotted him in the Munich streets while on full show. Seduced, he then offered to come to a demonstration of his incredible technical talent in front of the Bayern players who, however, do not miss.

The Robben , Vidal , Lewandowski , Hummels or Alaba were simply captivated by the feats of freestyler who himself has lived a dream. He deserved the applause of the stars of the Bavarian club.

Now who would ask a ball juggler in the street to come and show the pros ?

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/et...ent?id=9439652

Would love Paul here.

Comment

Working...
                                X