Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

What do you think, good manager and happy, shite manager and another mistake or would you be pleased with anyone as long as JFH is gone?

Please vote as i think its very important.
    In the same week a 'Do you want Jimmy out' poll is a massive landslide saying out , the word is hes getting sacked.
    The internet is a massive influence in every single decision this club makes imho.
    Yes A Good Appointment.
    15.46%
    No A Bad Appointment.
    70.10%
    Dont Care Who It Is As Long As JFH Goes.
    14.43%
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-11-2016, 10:04 AM.

Not a bad manager in my eyes but not the one that we need. The guy is just such a tool. He'll either get us firing or the players will hate him and it will all go to sh*t!

So many better appointments out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Not a bad manager in my eyes but not the one that we need. The guy is just such a tool. He'll either get us firing or the players will hate him and it will all go to sh*t!

So many better appointments out there!
      It's already gone to sh it.

Comment

Anyone with a more tactical awareness than JFH.

Comment

I don't think Id know how to feel tbh. It could work or could be a complete disaster.

Comment

We had a poll with twenty names in it, including one manager getting votes who is close to taking the side hes managed for years into non league football, and Tim Sherwood didnt make the twenty long wish/short list.
            Says a lot to me.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-11-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Realistically no-one knows who they want.

All people know is, this cannot carry on under JFH - People are just desperate to get rid so that we can have some entertainment and expansive football back.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Realistically no-one knows who they want.

All people know is, this cannot carry on under JFH.
                Really, i know full well who i want.
                And id rather carry on under JFH than bring in Sherwood mid season.
                Tim wont get us play offs and JFH wont take us down. So its pointless and stinks of knee jerk internet peer pressure panic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Really, i know full well who i want.
                  Is it realistic though? and not sarcastic?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Is it realistic though? and not sarcastic?
                    Sam or Pearson. Both hugely realistic.

Comment

No. Bloke is a muppet. Just a young Harry Redknapp.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I love myself Chocolate Tim mentioned again on TalksHite this morning, another job for a mate not the best candidate

Comment

Sam or Pearson. Both hugely realistic.
                          Pearson has a definite flaw in his temperament and Sam is an up and under Manager and will probably not be overly entertaining. Sherwood is a hungry young manager who could well work but then again I thought JFH would be too, so what do i know :-)

Comment

The internet is a massive influence in every single decision this club makes imho.
                            That's certainly not an exclusive thing to QPR; it's the same for every high-profile club.

More importantly, fan power has always been an influence, and that's exactly how it should be.

They're the lifeblood of every club, fully paid-up shareholders in effect, so they fully deserve that influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              That's certainly not an exclusive thing to QPR; it's the same for every club.

More importantly, fan power has always been an influence, and that's exactly how it should be.

They're the lifeblood of every club, fully paid up shareholders in effect, so they fully deserve that influence.
                              Ive said that before, but i also believe that it influences this club more than most.
                              Hence this poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X