Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long should we give Jimmy to turn things around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should we give Jimmy to turn things around?

About time we took a poll I reckon...
    No time at all
    20.00%
    3-4 more games
    26.67%
    December
    26.67%
    The season
    26.67%

Get rid now. That podcast Interview shows what a plonker he is.

Comment

My choice would actually have been two games.

Comment

3-4 games. No improvement then he has to go.

Comment

Voted get rid now,nothing is going to change for the better under this clown.

Comment

If I was the board/dof I would tell him to shape up within the next 3 games.
            He is being paid by QPR so needs to follow instructions of how we want to play.
            If he continues playing his way then it's bye bye. A new manager will have time to re-organize the team before the January window and see what is missing.

Comment

3 wins, 1 draw 4 lost in the last 8 is not sackable form. Especially since he has been praised this season by many, in the media, the club and on forums like this for steadying the ship and giving the club an identity again, some organisation. I would love to see him improve the club in every facet the way folks said he was doing.

That's the figures, but i think he should go after the next 3 if there is not a notable improvement in the football. That won't happen, unless we lose all the games till December he won't be fired.

Comment

I never wanted him or Ramsey, I will be glad when there gone.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Now as no point delaying things. We cannot turn up with him in charge at Fulham

Comment

3-4 games, and thats only if we're playing well on the pitch. We've never had a great performance on the pitch under him, even the games we've won 3-0 or so.

My choice to replace him would be robbie neilson of hearts, i do like the idea of getting a young manager in and neilson has done a great job in rebuilding a faltering hearts into a top side again and hes only 36

Comment

I woke up and the first thought that came into my head was "Jimmy wouldn't make any changes if he could re-do last week". It goes beyond stubbornness, if you refuse to think that your decisions could have contributed to the losses, that level of arrogance is outrageous. He will never learn anything from a defeat and so will always be a limited manager.

As for the last 8 games bringing 3 wins and a draw, this is sackable. Ramsey was capable of doing this but was sacked as the club wanted promotion. I do not think it is possible with Jimmy in charge
                      Last edited by Southport; 20-09-2016, 08:03 AM.

Comment

December. We have the players to be a force. Confidence is the big issue. The next 2 league games are must wins to set us up for the Fools and Fakes.

Comment

I meant to vote December, but voted 3-4. I think by December we will know for sure either way. I think the new players need to be integrated - Sylla, Borysiuk, Pawel - Yeni recover from his bereavement - and then we will see. 3-4 games is too early.

Obviously many of you on here have completely lost patience with JFH, but unfortunately in football, patience is often required. If we go down to a crushing defeat to Fulham, I envisage flaming torches and pitchforks outside HQ and a bonfire with JFH's effigy on top. It will be hard for the board to stand by him in that event, but even if that happens - and I think it's almost bloody inevitable, isn't it - our now ritual humiliation by the fools - he still needs till December. I think that's reasonable.

Comment

Hubble, I will tell you what is reasonable pick a ####ing team to actually win a game especially at home.

Comment

Would have liked to say December, because I think it is lunacy to change managers and playing staff all the time, but voted 3-4. If he loses the next 4 (including Sunderland) then I think he needs to go. We need at least 1 win from the league games, and a decent effort against Sunderland tomorrow. Will be a 2 weeks after the Fools game to get new bloke(m/f of course) in place, if JFH fails. But lets just say for arguments sake, that we got past Sunderland in the cup, and got a couple of draws in the league, then I am not so sure about what to do.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X