Prediction Poll: QPR v Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Let's just see who is on the park and how we set up.

And crucially if we really want it. We should be bang up for it - almost certainly the best opportunity we're going to have for making a mark in a competition.
    Certainly says something about a club's cup history when a chance of making a mark in a competition is getting to the 4th round !

Comment

1-4
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would seriously put money on us winning tonight - When meltdowns have happened in the past and we're all predicting another tonking, we go and somehow win, and all look stupid.

Comment

Norwich beat Everton and Preston beat Bournemouth (both away from home) so who knows?

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...no extra time...I will be wanting to get to the pub.

Comment

Will be optomistic for a win then walking from station to ground reading team news and thinking 'oh sh*te'

Comment

Think we will lose because we aren't very good, but really backing the boys to maybe turn up for a change, allbeit jfh podcast has hardly given me much faith.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Seeing how Sunderland thrashed Shrewsbury 1-0 in the last round, I'm going for a 1-1 draw then penalties

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Will be optomistic for a win then walking from station to ground reading team news and thinking 'oh sh*te'
                    Agreed.

For once, just once, could we set up with just 1 x Defensive Midfielder shielding the back four, play 2 x wingers (on their correct wings) and 2 x strikers up front? Is it too much to ask to try and actually GO for the win at home and entertain for once?

Would like to see :

Ingram

Onuoha
                    Hall
                    Lynch
                    Robinson

Wsolek
                    Sandro
                    Luongo or Cousins
                    Shodipo

Washington
                    Sylla

Give Smithies, Caulker, Bidwell, Chery and Polter a rest, and retire Henry for good!

Lets use our home advantage and have a go at them! First goal (if there is one!) will be so important in this one as both teams confidence must be so fragile at the moment.

You R'rs!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Seeing how Sunderland thrashed Shrewsbury 1-0 in the last round, I'm going for a 1-1 draw then penalties
                      Lol, I'm going for 0-0 and lackluster penalties with both teams trying to miss and one eventually prevailing the disappointed victors. Tonight might be the first time I leave a game early.

Comment

About to leave for this one. Hoping it doesn't go all the way to pens as need to be up early, but I feel it will after a 1-1 draw.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Just on my way with a couple of diversions and thinking Sylla will get a couple tonight. Looking forward to tonight as missed Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                          X