I think that it will be QPR 0 - Newcastle 2

We won't start with Sandro.
    If Sandro does start then I predict QPR 4 - Newcastle 0

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      I think that it will be QPR 0 - Newcastle 2

We won't start with Sandro.
      If Sandro does start then I predict QPR 4 - Newcastle 0
      One player can make that much difference?

Comment

I'd take 5-5 now after coming back from 0-4 as happened in the past.
        I expected us to beat Blackburn and draw with Newcastle,so need a win to get us back on track,but can't see it if I'm honest.

Comment

0-0

Comment

They'll brush us aside

Comment

Can't see anything but a loss.
              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                One player can make that much difference?
                It is probably wishful thinking

Newcastle are a decent side, but I'm not sure they are as good as I thought they would be (I haven't seen highlights of their last couple of games though). I fear if we try to sit back then we will lose, but if we take the game to Newcastle then we have a chance. If Sandro wants a move, then a man of the match performance against the biggest team in the division would be one way to go about it, so he should be motivated

Comment

Not a prayer if he picks the same side as Saturday.

Need the new guys in sharpish to liven the place up. Polter was worth watching when he arrived, if only for the comic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                    It is probably wishful thinking

Newcastle are a decent side, but I'm not sure they are as good as I thought they would be (I haven't seen highlights of their last couple of games though). I fear if we try to sit back then we will lose, but if we take the game to Newcastle then we have a chance. If Sandro wants a move, then a man of the match performance against the biggest team in the division would be one way to go about it, so he should be motivated
                    He may want a move but his man of the match appearance won't happen cos JFH won't pick him. I think it's a case of JFH letting everyone else and Sandro know that he is the boss and no matter how big a name you are or how good you are you won't play if you have a bigger than others attitude. You either want to do it for QPR or nothing. Not to try and get yourself a move in January. But i think we will lose regardless. I would like to see us play with only one defensive midfielder and chery and then two wingers and two up top and start aiming to win games rather than being so cautious. Having two defensive midfielders means we will never have runners coming into the box on a regular basis and leaves an almost static side passing midfield like we have seen for the past 4/5 years. football should be about trying to win games rather than not lose them. Completely different set up and mental state too. As we have seen so far this season if you don't entertain your fans they will eventually stay away.

Comment

First time this season I feel I have to vote loss.

Playing poor, can't score many and Newcastle on form. 0-2

Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Polter was worth watching when he arrived, if only for the comic value.
                        Seems he's reverted to type.

Comment

3-1 rangers

Comment

0-1

Comment

1-0 Rangers purely because with the football we've served up recently i'm expecting a hammering so in typical rangers fashion we'll probs do the complete opposite and nick a win

Comment

Working...
                              X