No announcement yet.

QPR pre-season Poll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O K assuming JFH hasn't got it where does that leave LF and the D o F , 1st a total waste in Ramsey then on the assumption JFH ain't got it should L F be given a 3rd chance to appoint another coach or get the taxi ride
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-07-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      O K assuming JFH hasn't got it where does that leave LF and the D o F , 1st a total waste in Ramsey then on the assumption JFH ain't got should L F be given a 3rd chance to appoint another coach or get the taxi ride
      farking hell, havnt even played the 1st game of the season yet and your talking about "when" JFH gets the boot, we got to give LF the boot aswell.

Is it just us or are other fans this negative as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        farking hell, havnt even played the 1st game of the season yet and your talking about "when" JFH gets the boot, we got to give LF the boot aswell.

Good question RIG and one I've often pondered myself. Suspect it's just a MB / social-media phenomenon. Never used to be as bad before that came along.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

Comment

For Christ sake Ramsey mate what part of an assumption don't you understand ? It was in answer to the prior post think 1st to keep it sensible

Comment

Sadly, once again, our failure to do our transfer business early enough will result in a slower start, less points than we should have expected and failure to properly challenge for a play off spot.

Hope to be proven wrong, but if you continue to make obvious mistakes, obvious results will follow.

The most worrying thing for me is that directly because of this, our inability to challenge properly will increase the chances of our better players wanting to move on. For example, if we finish twelfth, then I can see us spending next summer looking for a first team keeper. And so the cycle will continue. We just never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Good question RIG and one I've often pondered myself. Suspect it's just a MB / social-media phenomenon. Never used to be as bad before that came along.

The devil makes work for idle hands.
              Thought you would have been able to digest the meaning better Stan

Comment

Thought you would have been able to digest the meaning better Stan
                O K assuming JFH hasn't got it...
                I get the meaning dogs but just think it's a bit of a premature assumption when pre-season and the transfer window isn't even over yet - let alone giving him the first 5-10 games of the new season. Granted things don't look great as they stand but just think it's never smart to deal in hypotheticals.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  I get the meaning dogs but just think it's a bit of a premature assumption when pre-season and the transfer window isn't even over yet - let alone giving him the first 5-10 games of the new season. Granted things don't look great as they stand but just think it's never smart to deal in hypotheticals.
                  As I said it was in answer to the previous post read the 2 posts and anybody could see it's not my opinion , I just don't understand why posters jump in feet 1st gives the idea some come to a mb Just disagree I have never had a discreditable word to say about JFH from day one

Comment

As I said it was in answer to the previous post read the 2 posts and anybody could see it's not my opinion , I just don't understand why posters jump in feet 1st gives the idea some come to a mb Just disagree I have never had a discreditable word to say about JFH from day one
                    In that case apologies for the misunderstanding

Comment

For Christ sake Ramsey mate what part of an assumption don't you understand ? It was in answer to the prior post think 1st to keep it sensible
                      Dogs, your question is quite clearly loaded and you say "on the assumption JFH hasnt got it". Not to be a pedantic knob, but if you are assuming he hasnt got it, based on a squad he inherited for half a season and one pre-season, id say thats having a pretty negative attitude towards it.

If we are no lower than 16th come January, let him buy again and see where we end up. If around mid-table again, would give him next years pre-season then say his neck was on the line as we need to see improvements by then.

clearly are not going to buy our way out the league like last time, so it is going to be a slow and hopefully steady path of progression.

Comment

If we are no lower than 16th come January, let him buy again and see where we end up.
                        If we are anywhere near 16th come January, I very much doubt he'll be around. Neither should he be.

Though I expect and hope that we'll be comfortably top half and he will be.

Comment

The problem with JFH is I'm not sure he did all the hard work at Burton, came in with someone else's team that was doing well and just carried it on, not saying that's easy but it's not the same as us. Think that's shows when he went back for players from BA.
                          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Dogs, your question is quite clearly loaded and you say "on the assumption JFH hasnt got it". Not to be a pedantic knob, but if you are assuming he hasnt got it, based on a squad he inherited for half a season and one pre-season, id say thats having a pretty negative attitude towards it.

If we are no lower than 16th come January, let him buy again and see where we end up. If around mid-table again, would give him next years pre-season then say his neck was on the line as we need to see improvements by then.

clearly are not going to buy our way out the league like last time, so it is going to be a slow and hopefully steady path of progression.
                            Of course it was loaded it was in answer to the previous post ! Don't you believe me when I said I've never made a post against JFH since he's been here Read the two posts and anybody can see the inferance is where would it leave the club if LFs choice of coaches comes into question could be getting shot of the D o F and starting all over again 10 or so games in the season
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-07-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

The alleged high intensity football is never really going to happen in a pre-season friendly so it will get better but has been bad

Performances will be much better in a real game atmosphere

Still need two wingers if we are going to score and be rid of dead weight like Henry if playing just one upfront

Comment

Working...
                              X