Man Of The Match V Brentford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Of The Match V Brentford.

Toughest one of these season so far for me. Hoilett, Chery, Polter, Clint ,Ale and Henry all superb. In fact they all were apart from Matty who looked a bit lack lustre today.
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    2.00%
    Angella
    0.00%
    Hill
    20.00%
    Perch
    0.00%
    Faurlin
    6.00%
    Henry
    6.00%
    Phillips
    0.00%
    Chery
    10.00%
    Hoilett
    46.00%
    Polter
    10.00%
    Luongo 74
    0.00%
    El Khayati 82
    0.00%
    Mackie 85
    0.00%
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-03-2016, 08:10 PM.

Clint, simply for putting his body on the line and playing through injury again.

Comment

Easily Hill for me, decent game and doesn't take the easy option of going off. If he is good enough I hope the club can find him a role when he finishes playing.

Comment

Ale for me put in another virtuoso performance in CM. Clint and Hoilett were immense but Faurlin was unmatchable today and showed ludicrous talent.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hoilett for me. All played very well though (bar Phillips).
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hoilett, different player.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

10 points for hoillet, 0 for Phillips just didn't look interested
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Ale. Just shows what we miss when he doesn't play
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

clint puts his head where others wouldn't the fella's a lion if only he was 25 , big mention to junior run the bumbles ragged

Comment

Hill and Hoilett

Comment

Hoilett for me as everything attacking wise was going through him. Our centre backs were tidy and more adventurous especially with onuoha belting forward.
                      Not sure about AF today, thought he was slightly off the pace.
                      Overall a great day but both sides did have tendency for parts of the game to avoid keeping the ball on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Hoilett for me as everything attacking wise was going through him. Our centre backs were tidy and more adventurous especially with onuoha belting forward.
                        Not sure about AF today, thought he was slightly off the pace.
                        Overall a great day but both sides did have tendency for parts of the game to avoid keeping the ball on the ground.
                        Glad I'm not the only one, AF wasn't terrible but wasn't his best game either. I saw him pull out of a challenge in the second half as well.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I'm gonna go against the grain and say Onouha. Thought he was brilliant yesterday. Showed his strength to win balls on at least 5-6 occasions and was more decisive in his decision making. Thought him and the other defenders were fantastic. Hoilett was in fire though so will rightly win MOTM.

Comment

im going for hoilet because he started the rout but i felt it was a ludacrouse decision to take off chery i think he should have been left on and matty phillips should have been removed he was appaling
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              im going for hoilet because he started the rout but i felt it was a ludacrouse decision to take off chery i think he should have been left on and matty phillips should have been removed he was appaling
                              Ted I understand your suggestion but at the same time, I think substitution patterns are different when you're demolishing the opposition as we were. If a player is playing badly in a positive rout (Matty P), you keep him on in the hope of a moment of luck to boost his confidence as his performance hasn't affected your chances of winning. If he's playing well (Chery), you take him off to give him a deserved round of applause and give others a chance to thrive. That's for me why I wanted to see Conor come on as I feel he could have broken his duct.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X