Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't know where to start

Comment

The players of the 2012/13, that's where it's all come from, on the wages they had they should have been achieving mid table, but they couldn't be bothered to play for the badge and we got relegated, that season created a lot of debt and the only way we could get that money back is through spending more money in order to get promoted again, we've been digging a whole for ourselves since then and it just keeps on getting deeper and deeper

Comment

The board / Les Ferdinand

Comment

DOF Absolutely useless was never needed he was only bought in to appease the fans because we were so bad under Harry and to take the flack away from the board,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            DOF Absolutely useless was never needed he was only bought in to appease the fans because we were so bad under Harry and to take the flack away from the board,

Well the board did a good job then because the fans are blaming the DOF.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
              The players of the 2012/13, that's where it's all come from, on the wages they had they should have been achieving mid table, but they couldn't be bothered to play for the badge and we got relegated, that season created a lot of debt and the only way we could get that money back is through spending more money in order to get promoted again, we've been digging a whole for ourselves since then and it just keeps on getting deeper and deeper
              This is were we are now and this is the situation JFH and Sir Les have to solve by making one step at a time.

Step 1; Shipping a few players out and getting a few new faces in is where I would like them to start.

Ps. Phew. Personally, I would like to finish the book I was reading earlier today. I definitly think it will calm me down.
              Last edited by Shania; 09-01-2016, 08:47 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Get that useless can't ferdinand out of our club
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Les Ferdinand
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                    Who's to blame for our current predicament
                    Obviously the board, because that's where the buck stops for appointing all these incompetent DoFs, CEOs, COOs, Technical Directors, Managers, Head Coaches, Fitness Coaches etc etc etc...

It aint rocket science to work out the lowest common denominator of the problem folks.

Comment

Green's contract situation shows how badly this club is and has been run! How can we put in a automatic extention at the age he is.

Comment

Only 1 problem at club for me.... TF

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                          Only 1 problem at club for me.... TF
                          even though i have slated uncle bungle on here over the past year, im willing to give the farkwit one more chance. he has to get a grip of this club and get rid of the whole stupid structer at the club.

we are a championship club with a ground that holds 18.000.

what we dont need is a director of farking drossball. get him and his pals out of this club. bring in a half decent manager and also learn about your role as chairman.

if uncle does that then he has my vote. if not then sell up and fark off.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                          X