Just what it is
    2.53%
    El Niño
    2.53%
    All fine/keep calm and carry on
    5.06%
    The fans
    7.59%

Poor decision making by the board. Too quick to hire, too slow to fire. No apparent strategy for creating long term stability.

Comment

The PLAYERS. That it's it end of, we would be 17 points better off if they could hold on to a lead. Also so many last minute goals is criminal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Poor decision making by the board. Too quick to hire, too slow to fire. No apparent strategy for creating long term stability.
        Too quick to hire? I've heard it all. People complained here about how long it took to hire JFH ffs. Now we do things too quickly?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Armand Traore

Comment

The Board for binning Warnock first time around. One shambles after another since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              The Board for binning Warnock first time around. One shambles after another since then.
              We took only 2 points out of 24. Surely JFH will do better than that!

Comment

Well depends how far back you want to go!!!! Our decline started when FANS hounded out Thompson the last owner to run the club as a business and make ends meet. Sold players each season to make ends meet and replaced them with gems that just needed time and development

So my answer the fans created the first chip and its progressively got worse since

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Maybe considering the fact that we had 4 wins from 20 and we hadn't won in 8 games, only drawing 2 of those, was the reason we sacked him and maybe we weren't doing so well at that point. But anything for legendary hero NW and his infallible 2 spells at LR.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Well depends how far back you want to go!!!! Our decline started when FANS hounded out Thompson the last owner to run the club as a business and make ends meet. Sold players each season to make ends meet and replaced them with gems that just needed time and development

So my answer the fans created the first chip and its progressively got worse since

Comment

It took me so long to do the poll I forgot to mention JFH ....probably the shock of seeing how well Watford are doing

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        It took me so long to do the poll I forgot to mention JFH ....probably the shock of seeing how well Watford are doing
                        Is it possible to make the poll multiple choices. I have a few in mind.

Comment

You did right to leave him out, he's only been here six games,. It's not his team or his fault (yet)

Comment

What about an option for society of black lawyers?????

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Maybe considering the fact that we had 4 wins from 20 and we hadn't won in 8 games, only drawing 2 of those, was the reason we sacked him and maybe we weren't doing so well at that point. But anything for legendary hero NW and his infallible 2 spells at LR.
                              I don't believe he would have been any worse than Hughes and don't forget we got lucky on the final day - we'll never know of course. Just because you have got a few quid doesn't make you Barcelona. This is not a big club and the owners should have kept their ambitions in check. State of the art training facilities, a new ground we'll never fill......how about getting a few quid in first with a couple of fourth from bottom seasons? So instead of being sarcastic consider that Swansea, WBA, Southampton and now even Watford and Bournemouth have managed to be where they are by keeping their feet on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X