Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Prem clubs could you see Charlie going to if he leaves now or summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prem clubs could you see Charlie going to if he leaves now or summer?

Just wondering. Only allowed 20 options, so have lumped Chelsea with us as probably both unlikely
    Leicester
    24.14%
    Arsenal
    0.00%
    Man C
    3.45%
    Tottenham
    6.90%
    Man U
    6.90%
    Palace
    13.79%
    Watford
    0.00%
    West Ham
    6.90%
    Liverpool
    3.45%
    Stoke
    0.00%
    Everton
    0.00%
    Southampton
    17.24%
    West Brom
    0.00%
    Bournemouth
    0.00%
    Chelsea/Stays with us
    10.34%
    Norwich
    0.00%
    Newcastle
    0.00%
    Swansea
    3.45%
    Sunderland
    0.00%
    Villa
    3.45%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Olly; 24-12-2015, 12:58 PM.

Not many if I'm honest.
    Don't think he's as good as some make out.

Yes he's the best we've got and the best we've had in a long while, maybe that clouds some of our judgement.

Let's face it, he is prone to an injury or 3 and the fact of the matter is - he was very publicly up for sale last window and for a young English Striker that still has his best years ahead of him.
    Who had just had a good year in the premiership and was available for 15 million which let's be honest is a very reasonable price for such a player.

And yet he is still here.
    No one wanted him at a very modest 15mill.

Reckon a few bottom half Prem clubs will come in with a cheeky bid or two but doubt it will be worth anything like a few on here think he's worth.

Personally would like to see him stay as I've already stated he's the best we've had in a long while but won't be overly distraught if and when he goes either.
    Would prefer get some sort of fee for him to re-invest, rather than see him go on a free.

In answer to OP maybe Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland.

Comment

Should be able to choose more than 2-3 teams. Couldn't possibly narrow it down to one.

Everton
      Southampton
      West Ham
      Spurs

All viable options, and Charlie would more than definitely be at that level.

Comment

I don't think he'll go in Jan as he can cash in at the end of the season.

Palace or Southampton IMHO. Probably Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Not many if I'm honest.
          Don't think he's as good as some make out.

Yes he's the best we've got and the best we've had in a long while, maybe that clouds some of our judgement.

Let's face it, he is prone to an injury or 3 and the fact of the matter is - he was very publicly up for sale last window and for a young English Striker that still has his best years ahead of him.
          Who had just had a good year in the premiership and was available for 15 million which let's be honest is a very reasonable price for such a player.

And yet he is still here.
          No one wanted him at a very modest 15mill.

Reckon a few bottom half Prem clubs will come in with a cheeky bid or two but doubt it will be worth anything like a few on here think he's worth.

Personally would like to see him stay as I've already stated he's the best we've had in a long while but won't be overly distraught if and when he goes either.
          Would prefer get some sort of fee for him to re-invest, rather than see him go on a free.

In answer to OP maybe Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland.
          Scoring around 20 every season including his first ever season in the Prem is brilliant. He's as good as we make out. The fact his contract is almost up is the reason no one wants to pay the £15m we are asking.

I can see him going to Leicester, Southampton, Spurs or Palace. Maybe not in Jan but summer most likely. He will score goals wherever he goes.
          Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 24-12-2015, 02:42 PM.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Chelsea ,as a short term signing to try and salvage there season
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

His fitness is becoming a serious problem.

Comment

I voted Palace. Think he would be class for them with zaha, puncheon and bolasie all feeding him I reckon he would score for fun.

Also Southampton or Leicester would be good moves as would Watford or Southampton.

Comment

I don't think many will want to spend too much knowing he will leave for free at the end of the season. A top bid of around 6 mill might seal it from a bottom 6 club looking to desperately stay up.

Comment

Yep Palace or Southampton.

Comment

Leicester. And I reckon it's nailed on for january. Hes miles better than Ulloa and LFC looking for reinforcements for top 4 push.

Comment

Jfh confirms he expects Austin to miss at least the next three games . ####ing cosmic

Comment

I dont think its a coincidence charlies missing so many games. Clubs looking after its asset and want to sell him why they can get a fee imo.

Comment

Not a very good way of advertising something for sale, like letting dogs poo in your front room of your house before people come to view it to buy.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-12-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Nah didn't the west ham chairman say chaz has got no knee and he would never buy him cos there is no way he could pass a medical? Doesn't that rule them right out.

Comment

Working...
                              X