Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see Warnock retained by the club in some capacity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way. He'll always be a legend for 2010/11 and he's done a nice job over the past month, but him hanging around any longer would be very destabilising.

I also don't think he'd make a great DoF. Not sure his scouting is all it's cracked up to be (look at the nonsense we signed summer 2011) and he'd clearly be angling after the manager gig in a way Les isn't. Director of Football is a role that should be judged over several years, ideally five years or more. Short-term results, like Ramsey's poor start to the season, should be essentially irrelevant. Judge a DoF on whether he puts together a well-assembled, balanced squad with some sort of playing style – and managerial style – in mind, not on whether or not some new signing scores a hat-trick. Would NW be willing to commit to the 5+ years doing that? I doubt it.

Comment

he is the only bloke who knows what he is doing there. Gets results, thats the aim isnt it?

Comment

Should just have him on call like Batman...

Send out the Warnock signal !

Comment

Yes!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Personally I think he's too big a character to have hanging around in the background. Could do more harm than good. Jimmy is the main man now, let him get on with the job.

Think the decision is made anyway, there was absolutely no sign of Warnock at all on Saturday!

Comment

yeah keep him hes a brian clough type charactor and should be left as manager

yeah deffo keep him hes brilliant a bryan clough type manager
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                yeah deffo keep him hes brilliant a bryan clough type manager
                Welcome back Sir Ted you have been sorely missed
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well I hope the Mittels and Ruebin are going to keep a close eye on Ferdinand , the teams lmprovement since Ramsey has gone is an inditement against Ferdinand's judgement therefore Warnock should remain in the clubs thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Well I hope the Mittels and Ruebin are going to keep a close eye on Ferdinand , the teams lmprovement since Ramsey has gone is an inditement against Ferdinand's judgement therefore Warnock should remain in the clubs thoughts
                    this is spot on but I think jfh should be given the choice and a sensible one is to keep him about look at the difference he made we may just need him if this goes #### up !

Comment

So 68% of fans on here wanted NW kept on in some capacity.

It was never going to happen though because the only role he's on record as wanting is already filled by someone with his feet very firmly under the desk now.

Comment

Working...
                      X