Should Charlie start against Charlton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    To be honest I don't think his commitment was ever in question, his focus may have been a bit wayward before with all the transfer talk but, even if that was still as rife as it was, I reckon he would still put a great shift in for us to the very end.
    Yep, he's done nothing in his whole time here to make me question his commitment/focus etc. A true pro so far and a definite starter imo.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      Are Charlie and Poulter the the same type of players though?
      Don't know enough about Polter to be able to make that judgment to be honest. Same body shape, height, Polter from what I saw seems to have a bit more energy about him, Austin is probably a better finisher.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• According to SSN, Adebayor and Villa could't come to terms. Got to be an increase in chances that we keep him atleast till January.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyHoop View Post
          According to SSN, Adebayor and Villa could't come to terms. Got to be an increase in chances that we keep him atleast till January.
          Dont think villa ever had a single shred of interest in charlie to be honest.

Comment

• Looks like hes playing lads.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know why these ITK mugs bother!!

Comment

• Ha ha. Hes running round the pitch fifteen tomes next week, i cant wait. Gonna pelter him.

Comment

• I must say i am surprised that Charlie starts but we have to set out our stall as a club and try and win and give it everything we've got. C'mon Charlie!!!!!!!

Comment

• Really shocked hes playing, he would of been nowhere near that pitch before les came here. And thats a certainty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Really shocked hes playing, he would of been nowhere near that pitch before les came here. And thats a certainty.
                        To be fair... he would have been about 5 when les came here.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                          I hope no messengers were actually harmed as a result of that tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            To be fair... he would have been about 5 when les came here.
                            brilliant.

Comment

• Love it when people still vote after the result is announced as well. To so far..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Really shocked hes playing, he would of been nowhere near that pitch before les came here. And thats a certainty.
                                Absolutely nothing to do with Les and all to do with no one meeting our required fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X