Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happier with how Sir Les has done business???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happier with how Sir Les has done business???

Been moans for a number of years now about how we conduct our business. When Les came in many said he was puppet to appease the fans, had no qualifications for the role and blamed him for going down

Personally I'm over the moon how we have gone about our business and got players in quietly and without a fuss plus were holding line on players going out

I'm chuffed so far are you??
    Yes he's done great job and its like the old QPR
    68.75%
    No he's leaving deals to late and taking risks on players brought in
    4.17%
    Will wait until end of the window and decide
    27.08%
    Last edited by West Acton; 20-07-2015, 09:55 PM.

Over the moon with it mate.

Got rid of (nearly) all of the deadwood, brought in "the right sort" of players (haven't seen them play yet so can't comment on ability) but younger players, players that want to play football and prove themselves. He has brought us back to a level we should be at, a level that reflects us as a club. Spending multimillions and dishing out £60k a week wages is not what our club is about.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was happy before, it's the young players they have signed for the youth teams that haven't grabbed the headlines, once the visa situation is completely resolved I think another youth player from either Portugal or Brazil will be announced.

Les and Ramsey are rebuilding the club!!! Not just the team!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

It's so nice. They actually give a shyte. To be fair - Warnock did as well.

I think we'll spank this league.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          It's so nice. They actually give a shyte. To be fair - Warnock did as well.

I think we'll spank this league.
          Personally not that confident, think we will sit comfortably in mid-table which I would be happy with. Either way it's got to be more enjoyable than last season.... hasn't it?!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Been moans of number of years now about how we conduct our business. When Les came in many said he was puppet to appease the fans, had no qualifications for the role and blamed him for going down

Personally I'm over the moon how we have gone about our business and got players in quietly and without a fuss plus were holding line on players going out

I'm chuffed so far are you??
            I have voted ...done a great job. Still to be seen whether the lower league players will be able to step up.
            I hope though we haven't bought these players to just sell on.
            Bringing in more younger players should give us more energy and athleticism in the squad ...so here's hoping

Comment

So far so good. Proof in the pudding will be what he does selling wise with Austin,Fer,Phillips,Caulker.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Personally not that confident, think we will sit comfortably in mid-table which I would be happy with. Either way it's got to be more enjoyable than last season.... hasn't it?!
                To be fair. I did let the Old Spec get the better of me there. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  To be fair. I did let the Old Spec get the better of me there. Lol.
                  Lol
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Way too early to tell,you lot get carried away by a load of cheap players from league 1 and unknown foreign divisions and suddenly Les is a hero,we have a two bob manager who is on minimum wage and the reason we employed him,lets see how they perform first as believe me lose the first three or four games and you lot will be calling not only for ramseys head but the team as well, for me we still haven't addressed our major problem of letting in goals,so I am sitting on the fence on this one !!

Comment

We are still going to lose 3 major players,, but I am pleased with the business we have done so far,, will be even happier with a decent RB and another striker
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                        Way too early to tell,you lot get carried away by a load of cheap players from league 1 and unknown foreign divisions and suddenly Les is a hero,we have a two bob manager who is on minimum wage and the reason we employed him,lets see how they perform first as believe me lose the first three or four games and you lot will be calling not only for ramseys head but the team as well, for me we still haven't addressed our major problem of letting in goals,so I am sitting on the fence on this one !!
                        whats ramsey on £7 an hour
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Lots of investments in players I must admit of not having a lot of knowledge about... However that said I never knew loads about Austin or Phillips and they panned out well. My fears sit around defense and I feel we need a proven goal scorer. That all being said you get the feeling of a plan being played out and so lets see how that sits when the season kicks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            whats ramsey on £7 an hour
                            Apparently

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              unknown foreign divisions? Are you insane? Lets go through some of the top graduates from the Eredivisie shall we? Sneijder, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Robben, Vertonghen, Gullit, Seedorf, Van Der Sar, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Koeman, Van Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Stam, Kluivert, Overmars, Davids, Bergkamp, De Boer, Van Bommel, Wijnaldum, Depay, Graziano Pelle, Bony and many others. What makes you think this is some unknown foreign division? As for the Bundesliga, I'm not even gonna consider gratifying a list of graduates from there, I really shouldn't have to prove that the bundesliga isn't an unknown foreign division.

Secondly, the thread isn't about CR, its talking about Les Ferdinand so if you are going to criticise on this thread, it should be relevant.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X