Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should admins/mods restrict their views?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want Ted, we want Ted

Comment

Whats the point of a forum if you can't express your actual opinion?

Comment

I think this issue reflects the diversity of the mod/admin team we have on here. We certainly have all our bases covered
        As Stan has already pointed out, we have discussed this issue at great length. Some admin/mods, are deeply on the side of the majority, where they feel Kirill over stepped the mark, some are seeing it from both sides of the argument & some (me) see it from Kirills side.

I personally do not see the same issues as others are seeing; maybe this is because I get to communicate with Kirill on a more regular basis than a regular member, therefore, I understand where he is coming from more than most.
        I believe that what some have said about this issue & others being PC OTT, is correct; but I also understand that we are all built differently, & just because I did not take offence at the comments, does not belittle someones comments about being offended.

I truly believe that our admin/mod team is a true cross reference of our members, where everyone's view are covered.
        I lost count of the amount of times I was called a plastic fan in the past because I lived in another country; what those people didn't realize, that prior to moving over here, I had attended many games & still rotate my life over here around fixtures & spend a fortune on clearing merchandise from the club shop through Canadian customs
        Anyhow, back to the more serious question at hand, as Facto has already said; what's the latest on getting Cooks Pie n Mash down at LR?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Whats the point of a forum if you can't express your actual opinion?
          yes but you have to draw the line somwhere.

the worst thing i ever read on here was posted by that burke tw. now, not much offends me but what that suspect tw at posted was just sick, even if it was his opinion and choice.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            yes but you have to draw the line somwhere.

the worst thing i ever read on here was posted by that burke tw. now, not much offends me but what that suspect tw at posted was just sick, even if it was his opinion and choice.
            I must have missed that, what did TW say mate?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I must have missed that, what did TW say mate?
              Nothing really Ginger, people read things into TW's post that simply weren't there.

He was very rude and condescending towards the mods though, which I thought was quite bad, unlike his original post that people chose to misinterpret.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
              X