Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was Gianni last seen at Loftus Road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
    So as Ted says, everything is beautiful
    The sky is blue!!

Comment

Gianni ended up with a genuine affection for the club ,but we are still well rid of both.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Flavio was worse because he's left us with that ridiculous club crest. So many people wont buy club merchandise (myself included) since the change so I can't imagine how much resulting revenue has been lost, and the sooner TF gets rid of it the better.
        True enough Stan, ive still not bought a thing with that monstrosity on it.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Gianni has had a skin transplant and piled on loads of weight. Goes by the name of Tony thesedays.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            making a change again is a waste of money
            They're losing money anyway by keeping it due to so many boycotting it. As Vespa says, its a monstrosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              They're losing money anyway by keeping it due to so many boycotting it. As Vespa says, its a monstrosity.
              Boycott of the badge? I thought it was because of Flavio and now that he is gone people are mellowing?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

They should start making things with the letters 'QPR' on it for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Boycott of the badge? I thought it was because of Flavio and now that he is gone people are mellowing?
                  I see it more as a boycott of the plain awful design than who was behind it, at least that's the case for me. I think it's safe to say that if there'd been any fan consultation over it, it would have been dumped at the first hurdle.

Comment

Couldnt stand either of them.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      i like to have a romantasized view of it all like to think with gianni he was a deamer and his dream was to bring in a financial backer that off course has turned out to be the mitals they would never have joined qpr without the dreams of the diminitive little italian

gianni was a little crazy but his heart was in the right place,and without the ambition of a lunatic we would still be in the lower divisions

remember that the mitals brought in tony fernandes and briatore brought in the mitals

so its all relative everything is beautifull in its own way
                      Agree
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        True enough Stan, ive still not bought a thing with that monstrosity on it.
                        neither have I.

Comment

Gianni actually played a big part in our survival and raise to the prem, so its hard to hate the guy completely IMO.

When Flav and Bernie came along, yes he brought them and yes he helped make some pretty bad decisions. But the truth is, he was just taking orders half them time to please the two idiots.

As for the badge, times change and it isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be IMHO. I think its more modern and looks quite good on the new Nike kit (Which I also didnt like at first)

Clubs, including QPR have always changed club badges so its not something new...

Comment

A disgrace of a man and certain " QPR people" need to hang their head in shame with their antics

He systematically destroyed everything that was good about QPR and we still haven't recovered from it
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              A disgrace of a man and certain " QPR people" need to hang their head in shame with their antics

He systematically destroyed everything that was good about QPR and we still haven't recovered from it
                              You got so passionate that you forgot to specify the culprit, G or F ?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

A horrible divisive individual who attempted to split the fanbase, using this site as a propaganda machine. Sacked good QPR people and made us a laughing stock in football. An orrible, orrible c**t

On a positive note, his once mouthpiece Pete now hosts a great racing programme on sky212 called racing nation, very good, informative racing programme
                                From the Hills of Kerry
                                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                                X