Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was Gianni last seen at Loftus Road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was Gianni last seen at Loftus Road?

After his dismissal did he ever come back to attend matches, etc.?
    How amicable was that parting of the ways, I wonder
    And, with several eventful years of hindsight,
    do we rate him worse or better than Flavio?
    Gianni was worse
    10.71%
    Flavio was worse
    60.71%
    Both the same
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

I hated them all all they was interested in was making money
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Isnt that what most fans are most interested in Harry, how many people do you know with no interest in making money.

I never knew much about that palladini fella, whats his history, flavio is mentally retarded, theres no mistake about that, the only strange thing is how he amassed alot of money in the first place, luck or inheritance my guess.

Comment

Paladini was incompetent.

*rest of post redacted*

Comment

Towards the end of his time at the club, It seemed that Gianni really cared about "us". Flavio was more like a genuine cowboy, it seems like.
          Wonder what Gianni is doing now??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I am sure he thought he could build houses/flats on loftus road. When they knew that was out off the question they wanted out. The only thing i liked about them was the 4 year plan great viewing
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Do any of them attend matches these days??
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Flavio was worse because he's left us with that ridiculous club crest. So many people wont buy club merchandise (myself included) since the change so I can't imagine how much resulting revenue has been lost, and the sooner TF gets rid of it the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Flavio was worse because he's left us with that ridiculous club crest. So many people wont buy club merchandise (myself included) since the change so I can't imagine how much resulting revenue has been lost, and the sooner TF gets rid of it the better.
                  The way I see it making a change again is a waste of money, not unless they have it?

If Flavio knew he was going to sell, why change something like that. If you don't change a club badge than fans should also have a say. At least we didn't go from blue to red like the 'Bluebirds'.

Comment

well

i like to have a romantasized view of it all like to think with gianni he was a deamer and his dream was to bring in a financial backer that off course has turned out to be the mitals they would never have joined qpr without the dreams of the diminitive little italian

gianni was a little crazy but his heart was in the right place,and without the ambition of a lunatic we would still be in the lower divisions

remember that the mitals brought in tony fernandes and briatore brought in the mitals

so its all relative everything is beautifull in its own way
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted maner club shepperton again sat

Comment

Gianni was naive ... He loves football and desperately wanted to succeed.

Remember it was him and Antonio that bought the club (both ex agents - antonio much more successful tho)

Gianni loves his family but was also a complete fantasist and had no idea how to run a club.

Comment

We wouldn't have Tony or Amit here if it wasn't for Flavio, and we wouldn't have Flavio without Gianni.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            We wouldn't have Tony or Amit here if it wasn't for Flavio, and we wouldn't have Flavio without Gianni.
                            And we would not have any of them without billions of years of evolution.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              And we would not have any of them without billions of years of evolution.
                              So as Ted says, everything is beautiful

Comment

Working...
                              X