Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Quite interesting that there are 31 votes so far for "Never Did" yet only 9 "No" votes on the "Should Redknapp be sacked without delay?" poll!!

Hats off to the 9 who had the guts to vote "No" against the crowd!
      a fan of qpr,
      Ablockhoop,
      Daz909,
      fisnik,
      Kevin Mcleod,
      Rangers_Boy83,
      Romney Marsh,
      Shepherds Mush,
      spiderman

As to the rest of you who are now saying "Never did", well, where were you hiding?!
      Last edited by dsqpr; 13-11-2014, 05:21 AM.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Quite interesting that there are 31 votes so far for "Never Did" yet only 9 "No" votes on the "Should Redknapp be sacked without delay?" poll!!

Hats off to the 9 who had the guts to vote "No" against the crowd!
        a fan of qpr,
        Ablockhoop,
        Daz909,
        fisnik,
        Kevin Mcleod,
        Rangers_Boy83,
        Romney Marsh,
        Shepherds Mush,
        spiderman

As to the rest of you who are now saying "Never did", well, where were you hiding?!
        you looking at the wrong results mate? I see 29 for No, myself included.

After the £45 i spunked on watching us at West Ham, I admit I wanted someone else in place of dear Harold. so in my defense, just a slight blight in my membership of Harry Redknapps blue army
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Harry In!

Comment

Ah ####. My phone went mental and I ended up voting for the wrong one.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Never did want him to leave. When we weren't doing so well this season it was all his fault, now we have improved and doing better it almost nothing to do with him. Doesn't seem to be able to win.

Only requirement was to take us up last season and keep us up this. After that you can start improving the style of play etc. He has achieved 50% of the goal so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                you looking at the wrong results mate? I see 29 for No, myself included.

After the £45 i spunked on watching us at West Ham, I admit I wanted someone else in place of dear Harold. so in my defense, just a slight blight in my membership of Harry Redknapps blue army
                I was talking about the earlier "Should Redknapp be sacked without delay" poll Arthur - it only has 9 "no" votes - the 9 I mentioned above:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-without-delay
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

You're right, stands to reason that a lot of those that voted "yes" on that poll, have voted "I never did" on this one, haha.

Comment

These debates are interesting, but I cant help but feel that you get misleading results

When things are going for us fans will find it hard to be negative and against players and management, when things are going bad its a constant stream of 'Harry Out' 'This is player is sh1t' kind of threads.

If you're standing by Harry now then you surely need to continue that stance going forward?! Its going to be one hell of long season with so many more ups and downs. I find it hard to believe that around 71 of the votes either said No or Never wanted Harry out? Bearing in mind some of the anger or negativity towards him I would have thought this number was a lot lower.

I would stick with Harry, never wanted him to be sacked but I couldnt say that I havent be annoyed with performances or tactics at times.

We do need stability and sacking harry after he signed all these players would probably be quite silly. I think the team is coming together and will only get better.

Will he keep us up? Possibly... If we can do well in the run up from now until Christmas then we have a great chance, as we have a run of games that most would class as 'winnable' or at least games we can get some points from.

Comment

its a results business of course, but when performances are poor to go along with defeats, its logical to start thinking about a new manager. He has flattered to deceive with his teams since he's been here. However last 4 games have been great. If the team continue to put in those sort of performances then of course he should stay.

Comment

Arry will take us to Europe.....you mark my words
                        and we're going by bl**dy car too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Arry will take us to Europe...
                          To the cleaners, more like it. Not without Tony's help, of course.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X