No announcement yet.

Staying up or Going Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting too carried away with recent performances as, unless we keep it up against lesser sides & get some wins under our belt, they're not worth much. Obviously over the moon with how we are playing at the moment though. There will be plenty of ups & downs between now & May, but I think after 38 games we will just about survive, 16th or 17th place.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Personally think we will be fine.

Performances have been v good and yes of course they need to stay at that level, but we have a fully fit and confident side.

I think we will finish about 13th. Palace did better last season than that with a much poorer side.

Sometimes I can be doom and gloom but I have seen enough in the last few games to know this is no fluke.

Players like Vargas and Austin will get the goals to move us up the table.

I am now off the place a large sum of money with my spurs mate. Their defence is shocking and I will back us to the hilt to turn them over at our fortress.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If we perform like the last 4 games against teams lower in the table, then we can easily stay up.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Think the next 4 games will be more of an indicator of our season than the last 4 tbh. We need to be looking at 7 points minimum from Newcastle away, Leicester home, Swansea away and Burnley home.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Think the next 4 games will be more of an indicator of our season than the last 4 tbh. We need to be looking at 7 points minimum from Newcastle away, Leicester home, Swansea away and Burnley home.
            Yep thats what I've been saying for a while Matty. reckon we should definitely be going for 12 points, we've shown we're more than capable of that in the last 4 games. The only possible banana skin is Swansea IMO. Anything under 9 point for me will be a bit of a blow.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Yep thats what I've been saying for a while Matty. reckon we should definitely be going for 12 points, we've shown we're more than capable of that in the last 4 games. The only possible banana skin is Swansea IMO. Anything under 9 point for me will be a bit of a blow.
              agree on mostly all points. just reckon newcastle are a shade more of a threat at the mo, than swansea. 4 won, 5 unbeaten i think right now for the toon
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Staying up,if we can win a couple of games out of the next four fixtures.
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Stay up deffo. Looks like the best team/squad we have had since said les played for us to my eyes. The football is breath taking at times.

Comment

Right now I'm voting for going down as I'm not sure if we can keep this form up. Would love to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      there will be three teams below us im confiident!
                      I agree
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                      X