No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cant wait for next game. It like ages away, but thats a good thing as it will allow all these new signings to work together and build some chemistry.
    I expect Vargas to start next game.

Comment

Caulker simply because I spent all my time checking to see if he had signed didn't get that with the rest
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I voted for Sandro, even though he hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. I really liked the look in particular of Isla, Caulker & Fer on saturday.

Given a decent run in the side I have this feeling if this poll is run again in May that Vargas might be the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I voted for Sandro, even though he hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. I really liked the look in particular of Isla, Caulker & Fer on saturday.

Given a decent run in the side I have this feeling if this poll is run again in May that Vargas might be the winner...
          Agree with you about Vargas, just haven't seen enough of him to make a conclusion yet!
          Will be interesting if I or someone makes this again at the end of the season.
          I chose between the 4 you mentioned on the top line of your post but did in the end go for Caulker

Comment

Niko for 1 reason only - he's taken a huge pay cut to come and play for us and in the modern era of mercenaries, who try and bleed clubs dry, here's a geezer who wants to play and is not driven by the dough. (he's probably got a few mill stashed away which helps tbf)

To the Rangers fans who ain't keen on Niko, I think you should get behind him and back now

Comment

Interesting its a v even three way split (i went fer). Be worth revisiting at xmas - wouldnt surprise me if we are mostly wrong and it turns out tb a dark horse...

Comment

How do you pick??

I'm most excited about the prospect of McCarthy

Rio brings so much

Caulker is just so good for his age, he is like a 33 year old centre half but he's like 22!!

Isla is exciting as he'll

Vargas I believe is going to be outstanding

Fer we haven't had a player like this in years, adds so much & is so exciting to watch

Mutch I believe will be a fine signing, fans will love him

Sandro I thought when he signed QPR would stay up

So many of these signings are so young with so much to offer!!

In the end I went for Caulker because if he got injuried he'd be the one id get the most upset about

Outstading signings from QPR, real shame they couldn't seal staying up with signing 1 striker. Going to do it the hard way but thankfully I feel we hav enough until we get Defoe in Jan
                Last edited by qpr; 03-09-2014, 08:34 PM.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

@qpr, it's really hard to choose and I agree, think every single signing as been brilliant.
                  Just be interesting to see who is peoples favourite at the moment.
                  Will be interesting if re-do poll at christmas or end of season and see the answers!

Comment

Forgot to add Clint Hill´s signature on the one year deal. That´s actually the most exciting!
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

5 people have selected Kranjcer! Each to their own I suppose
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                        @qpr, it's really hard to choose and I agree, think every single signing as been brilliant.
                        Just be interesting to see who is peoples favourite at the moment.
                        Will be interesting if re-do poll at christmas or end of season and see the answers!
                        Like you said, I would love to see this thread in January & at the end of the season
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Fer for me. Exciting player

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            5 people have selected Kranjcer! Each to their own I suppose
                            Has "the Lurker" got multiple accounts...?

Comment

riiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooo no doubt

Comment

MCcarthy defiantly one for the future but vargas at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                                X