Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barton for new Captain?...Who gets your vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton for new Captain?...Who gets your vote?

Can anyone see this happening now it looks like Clint & Dunney will be bit part players?

All the clips I've seen of the R's on tour I've seen Joey in deep convo with Harry on a lot of them.

Part if me wants him to just concentrate on his football only but another part thinks under this new team with better guidance he could be a great skipper for us. He is the heart beat of our side in my opinion.
    Caulker
    0.00%
    Green
    3.92%
    Ferdinand
    27.45%
    Barton
    60.78%
    Hill
    7.84%

The poll is expired.

Clint wont feature as much, so Rio and Joey are the stand-out candidates.

Comment

Personally think he's nailed on for it. Pretty much after every home game last season Joey was in Harry's office discussing the match, tactics and moments throughout the game. Even went out into the stands with Philip Beard on many a conversations too discussing the match often for more than an hour after match days. Don't think people really realise the impact he has on the dressing room.

Comment

Would love to see Joey as captain. I think this is actually his season to shine in the PL.

Comment

Joey should be captain but i still think clint will be but as he won't play much Joey would prob get the nod.
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Clint as club captain, Joey as team captain is what I'd like to see. I believe Joey has come of age and will do the club proud. I remember him saying after the Man City game the worst punishment was losing the captaincy.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Nailed on to be Joey surely? Only other realistic option is Rio but I think Joey will edge it as he was part of last years' side.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Clint as club captain, Joey as team captain is what I'd like to see. I believe Joey has come of age and will do the club proud. I remember him saying after the Man City game the worst punishment was losing the captaincy.
                I also remember the night of the Liverpool game where he was booed off the pitch by certain cretins, he Dad was telling us before the game that the captaincy was putting him under pressure that he couldn't deal with.

Comment

Joey should get it, wouldn't be surprised if Rio does though.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Could see caulker getting it. The future. Barton in last year. We have a team of leaders which is good

Comment

Think it's very likely to happen, as I don't think Clint will play too many games the is season, even Clint has said he surprised to be playing in that level, Joey for skipper is a good move,

Comment

Give it to Rio for me.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

My choice would be Rio but have to admit when he took the band last seaon Joey did step up
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd go club captain Clint, Actual captain Joey and vice captain Rio.. Cant be upsetting JB too much

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              I'd go club captain Clint, Actual captain Joey and vice captain Rio.. Cant be upsetting JB too much
                              You forgot 4th, 5th, 6th 7th and 8th captain.... IMO 9's just too many and getting a bit silly.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X