Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cesar will get found out against Germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My spellings impeccable i will have you know. It was my typing fast and the phone posted before i could go back and correct it. And im on 'naughty boy' status and cant Edit my posts of they get posted before im ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      My spellings impeccable i will have you know. It was my typing fast and the phone posted before i could go back and correct it. And im on 'naughty boy' status and cant Edit my posts of they get posted before im ready.
      But not your punctuation...... Why are you on the naughty step?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I have to disagree. The first went right through him, the second he parried back into the path of the striker, the fifth he didn't even make an effort to dive, and the seventh (although a great shot) should never have beaten him at his near post.

I appreciate he had a non-existent defence, but for someone who's strongest asset is his shot stopping, he certainly didn't do himself proud last night.
        Watching some of the goals again, he could have done better, it would be hard to pin this loss on him though! I hope it doesn't have a drastic impact on his transfer value!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Watching some of the goals again, he could have done better, it would be hard to pin this loss on him though! I hope it doesn't have a drastic impact on his transfer value!
          Yeah, cant entirely blame a keeper when the whole team were shocking! Not sure many will want to buy him but that is wages not his p*ss poor performance!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            gonna be 0-0. Too much on the line, neither team will want to lose and with brazils most attacking outlet missing we will struggle to see goals tonight. recokn the other semi will be similar. ......IMO
            Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            On't give up your day job Hove!
            Got the second game right, dont think anyone would have predicted that sort of battering in the first game. I may have been right if Brazil actually bothered to turn up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Got the second game right, dont think anyone would have predicted that sort of battering in the first game. I may have been right if Brazil actually bothered to turn up!!
              Watched last nights penalty shoot out on the beach. Have you watched any on the big screen yet?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Watched last nights penalty shoot out on the beach. Have you watched any on the big screen yet?
                Nah. how was it? was thinking of watching one of the england games but it was ticket only. They show movies there too, not sure how that goes down with all the p**heads on the weekend

Comment

Only there for ten minutes or so on Madeira Drive, just for the penalty's, but looked fun. There were people up on the top road watching as well.

Usually a good atmosphere though due to the amount of foreign students in town.

Comment

Working...
                  X