Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cesar will get found out against Germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/20...liminated.html

This article refers to Cesar as their former goalie.

Comment

He was left woefully exposed by Luiz and the rest of their appalling defence who will take the blame for that national disaster. He also pulled off a world class save. And as Robbo said, he dealt with Chile's crosses well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        He was left woefully exposed by Luiz and the rest of their appalling defence who will take the blame for that national disaster. He also pulled off a world class save. And as Robbo said, he dealt with Chile's crosses well.
        Waste of time... when people hate, they hate no matter what.

Comment

Blimey, anyone blaming the goals on Cesar and not the invisible defence is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/20...liminated.html

This article refers to Cesar as their former goalie.
            We all seem to think Cesar is on his way back overseas after the World Cup even though it was originally reported his loan to Toronto FC was for the entire MLS season! It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, today's result couldn't have helped his value even though he has little blame in any of the goals conceded!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

The last Brazilian to have that many shots fired at him was at Stockwell tube station.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Can't command and organize his defence. We saw that dozens of times.

Comment

defence was hopeless, Cesar included, weak with the 2nd and beaten inside the near post for the 7th. Couldn't give him away
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Can't command and organize his defence. We saw that dozens of times.
                    This.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Many of those goals down to Luiz, as Stanley says. Interesting that Mourinho didn't rate him enough to fight to keep him. First time I saw him I thought he looked brilliant on the ball but as one of two centre backs? Make Ernie Howe look reliable. Surely that match showed once and for all that he needs to be played as a deep lying midfield player with a license to roam (including down the left wing, where he seemed to spend much of last night...).

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        The last Brazilian to have that many shots fired at him was at Stockwell tube station.
                        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          We all seem to think Cesar is on his way back overseas after the World Cup even though it was originally reported his loan to Toronto FC was for the entire MLS season! It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, today's result couldn't have helped his value even though he has little blame in any of the goals conceded!
                          I have to disagree. The first went right through him, the second he parried back into the path of the striker, the fifth he didn't even make an effort to dive, and the seventh (although a great shot) should never have beaten him at his near post.

I appreciate he had a non-existent defence, but for someone who's strongest asset is his shot stopping, he certainly didn't do himself proud last night.

Comment

If the defence is that bad, I'm not sure many goalkeepers would have coped. The German goalkeeper did well in the second half, but he had a much better defence.

Comment

germany had 14 shots on target and scored seven goals. Tim Howard made 15 saves against Belgium. Cesar was as much to blame as tge rest of hi toilet tem mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                germany had 14 shots on target and scored seven goals. Tim Howard made 15 saves against Belgium. Cesar was as much to blame as tge rest of hi toilet tem mates.
                                Easy for you to say
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X