Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Rio Ferdinand at a reported £80K per week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Except it is our concern because there will be a budget and the more of it that goes on Rio the less there will be to spend on others. If, for instance, we were not - reportedly - offering Rio £80,000, might we have been able to match Palace's offer to Caulker? All linked.
    Yes it is linked, but the point I'm making is that the board know what we can and can't afford.

I will be mightily annoyed if it transpires we couldn't afford Caulker's wages because we were paying Rio £80,000 a week.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      Yes it is linked, but the point I'm making is that the board know what we can and can't afford.

I will be mightily annoyed if it transpires we couldn't afford Caulker's wages because we were paying Rio £80,000 a week.
      Well maybe this is precisely the heated discussion going on at the moment between manager and board.

Comment

• Rio replacing Hansen as a panelist maybe then.

Comment

• Not sure how Harry R. and the Board can work together at all.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            On a report on one of the Sports channels in the US (not sure which one my brother in law was flicking through the channels), the ticker at the bottom of the screen said that Rio was going to work for the BBC next season.
            Would be strange that a US sports channel are the first to know and announce this type of info, what being a British channel and a British presenter.... no **** connection.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Would be strange that a US sports channel are the first to know and announce this type of info, what being a British channel and a British presenter.... no **** connection.
              That was ... 'no y4nk connection'
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
              X