Excitement of this season v last season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excitement of this season v last season

Are you more excited about the start of this season than you were at the start of last season?
    More excited now than last season
    80.77%
    Less excited now than one year ago
    3.85%
    About the same
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-06-2014, 12:50 AM.

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Are you more excited about the start of this season than you were at the start of last season?
    I'd have to say I am. I am very happy with TF (that's actually an understatement as I think he is one of the best owners in the league) and am excited about the future of the club. Which starts in August!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I think things can only get better but we will see. This is QPR

Comment

I feel that the club needs the right signings,
        A couple of old experianced players and then some of the young hungry decent players the championship has to offer.
        Things could be looking up.
        But in answer to you yes I am.

Comment

I'm still stuck in the play off euphoria and not really putting too much thought into our Premiership return! I certainly have learned a lot from the opening fixture with Swansea that no matter how you think things might turn out, in reality they will be different! I hope we can put together a good side that will win some matches and solidify our position in the league but I'll wait and see! I guess that relegation season has broken me a bit!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            I'm still stuck in the play off euphoria and not really putting too much thought into our Premiership return! I certainly have learned a lot from the opening fixture with Swansea that no matter how you think things might turn out, in reality they will be different! I hope we can put together a good side that will win some matches and solidify our position in the league but I'll wait and see! I guess that relegation season has broken me a bit!
            But promotion via Wembley has rebuilt you Carl, better than before!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X