Granero seeks return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    not that much pace, not suited to the EPL.

Since when was pace a necessity for prem players, and as for not suited, i actually think in a decent team he is perfectly suited. He can be a decent playmaker as has great technique like so many Spanish players, but on top of that he likes getting stuck in, unlike many players of that type, so could easilly play in the prem.

The dressing room was not only shocking last time, there were also far too many new players trying to settle at once, too many different languages iun the team meaning communication must have been woeful, and Mark Hughes played a less than expressive style, which doesnt really suit his type.

Comment

• I have faith in Granero and think he will come good next season.

Stick him in a positive dressing room like the current one is and expect to see the best of him.

Will go on record now and say he will be a big player for us next year.

Comment

• I wanna vote maybe.....

Comment

• He is prob our best midfield player at the mo.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
            Since when was pace a necessity for prem players
            You have to have pace somewhere on the park these days, far too easy to defend against a side that doesn't have any. One of the reasons Liverpool sliced teams up is because they don't hang about once they get a sniff of space. OK, Liverpool are a massive club, but look at Southampton and Swansea. Same principal.

If you have no pace at the back you have no option but to defend deep which closes your options.

Believe, this is serious issue for us, we just don't have the legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
              Would like to see him to be given a second chance,as others have said,play him in his correct position then I think he will be an asset to have. We can't keep having a huge turnover of new players every season.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Met him a few times and seems a quiet lad who will buy into what we have at the moment can see him and joey being a decent pair in the middle of the park. oh and he can play as well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Awful lot of miss information about the so called good and bad guys in this whole poison dressing room thing. Lot of players that were sent out on loan were for the benefit of the club in reducing wages not because they didn't want to play for the club. Certainly three of the players that get a lot of stick on here and other message boards never gave less than 100% for us and were certainly not a disruptive influence. Yes they may have made mistakes but are very good players, Granero being one, Mbia and Cesar the others.

Some on here need to look a little nearer home, some still here, some on loan and some sold, for those with the poor attitudes and couldn't care less approach. Just while we are on it anyone seen any good luck or well done messages from Mackie (ideal opportunity as a Forest player), Taarabt, Remy or even Derry?
                  Yep. The hate those three get on here is ridiculous.

Comment

• Thought he was god awful in his first stint with us but I suppose you can give him the benefit of the doubt, it was a pretty terrible time to be joining the club. Worth a 2nd go if he's that keen to come back and do well for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      You have to have pace somewhere on the park these days, far too easy to defend against a side that doesn't have any. One of the reasons Liverpool sliced teams up is because they don't hang about once they get a sniff of space. OK, Liverpool are a massive club, but look at Southampton and Swansea. Same principal.

If you have no pace at the back you have no option but to defend deep which closes your options.

Believe, this is serious issue for us, we just don't have the legs.
                      Yes i know you need pace in a team, but there are 10 outfield players. The suggestion was Granero wasn't suited as has no pace. My point was not all players have or need to have pace to play in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                      X