Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 play off final......predictamondos....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Sir WSC:

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Comment

I cannot bring myself to predict this one.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          I cannot bring myself to predict this one.
          are you sir trevor brooking?
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

2-0 to the r's! Joey and Charlie to score!

Comment

I think our experience will play a big part. Hope Yun plays LB as I think that is where they will exploit if Hill is there but can't see Harry dropping him for the final. On Sat 22nd March at Middlesbrough I made the prediction that BZ would score the winning goal in the play off final and I got slated for it, it's now a possibility and I'm thinking sh*t this could come true. For me the result will be Derby 1(who gives a fu*k) Qpr 3 ( Charlie, BZ 2)

Comment

2-1 Rs. Hoping our experience shines through.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

qpr to win by the odd goal, 1-0 or 2-1,
                  could be any of the players that is the star or scores the goal,
                  i expect it will be a bit like the last game vs wigan, fairly even but they just found a way to get over the line

Comment

On the form book, goal attempts etc, we should get beat, just look at the odds offered by the bookies to prove this, but it's a cup final and anything can happen. Hope we can do it, really do. But it's a tough ask.

Comment

Working...
                    X