Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you have preferred automatic promotion or taking our Chances in the Play Off??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you have preferred automatic promotion or taking our Chances in the Play Off??

Watching the semi now and the butterflies started to kick in and thought would I have preferred to be in Leicester's and Burnleys position now at home with feet up watching on box or chance the ultimate experience if we win (and not experienced by the majority of our fans) of winning at Wembley God Willing
    Yes, would have preferred automatic promotion
    76.00%
    No, happy to take our chances of winning at Wembley
    24.00%

Auto for me west.............We are QPR...Wembley is not a not a happy place for me and the Rs ...Spurs/Ox....no i can't write their name...and the playoffs?...F**kin Cardiff

Comment

yep autos for me, i dont think me old ticker can stand to much of these play off games!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Wembley all the way. What will be will be..

Comment

I'm with Jimmy wests,to win at Wembley would be something else.not good for the ticker tho
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Silly question really. Everyone would prefer to be promoted right now rather than heading into the playoffs.

If you meant going up automatically or going up via the playoffs, then the playoffs is the best way. Let's just hope we do it!

Comment

Automatic of course.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Automatic, as per the script. Not keen on this ad-libbing.

Comment

Absolutely love a day out at Wembley. Not likely to get one in the cups with our record!

Also, if we dont go up, then we build an exciting team with a new manager that rips this division, (and especially Fulham/Cardiff/Brentford and Norwich), apart next season

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Silly question really. Everyone would prefer to be promoted right now rather than heading into the playoffs.

If you meant going up automatically or going up via the playoffs, then the playoffs is the best way. Let's just hope we do it!
                    Well its not a silly question as five people so far have said they would rather chance doing via the play offs so not everyone would prefer auto promotion

Comment

If it meant not having these constant butterflies then automatics. But if we were to win at Wembley that would simply be one of the greatest days of my life, so playoffs...... actually ill answer this question another day.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Rather go up as champions as it means you're the best and deserve it.

Would love a win at Wembley though! been waiting 30 years to go to Wembley with Rangers.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Automatic all day - but to experience winning the play offs would be something else...

Comment

Working...
                          X