Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you owned the club and we lost the first leg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    We would look great fans on TV booing our own players in the 1st leg.
    Only got to look on threads like this to see that so called r's dont give a flying fark what we look like to anybody.

Comment

We are delighted that the Fa's loss was QPR's gain so like Kevin I also think he is the next best thing since Brian Clough.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hahaha!!!!!!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Never boo players. Straw man argument.
          Oh do elaborate

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            I know I say uncomfortable things but they have to be said by someone at the end of the day. Not long to wait now.
            It really really didn't have to be said by anyone. It's nonsense.

Comment

Delete this thread and and any other negative s-hite in the build up to this week and beyond
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                Delete this thread and and any other negative s-hite in the build up to this week and beyond
                I agree with you there, absolutely ridiculous thread ahead of friday.

Comment

sack him tomorrow should be an option

Comment

I'm not overly impressed with threads where the composition is such that the thread supports the notion QPR fail to justify the OP. If we lose on Friday by say 1-0 and then lose or draw at home, the OP will be vindicated and regard itself as Nostradamus. The post is constructed to want us to fail which is treason IMHO.
                    It's the calm before the storm, Facto is chilling in mamas & papas with the missus while listening to Baby D on his beats, Ted is in B&Q looking at bathroom fixtures, vesps is opening up his Quadrophenia double vinyl album while listening to 5:15, Van is still trying to get the perfect score on guitar hero *** is on fire but his son is slaughtering him must be the Barton shirt, TW in his sabbath vest has set up his Subbuteo pieces after years of pain. The Wembley special edition box ain't been opened since 86 but now he thinks the time to exorcise those spirits has come, Celt has got I am the resurrection while wearing his Guinness hoop top blasting out his speakers as he looks at an old photo of the ladbrokes grove boys circa 83.
                    As the clouds gather over west london, all the QPR are one, whether you were in the group that we deserve to be in the playoffs, or we were rubbish how did we get here, or we were unlucky should have gone up auto or the tribe that just don't care as we are here ...we put are differences aside, we all want one thing VICTORY
                    Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 07-05-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      I'm not overly impressed with threads where the composition is such that the thread supports the notion QPR fail to justify the OP. If we lose on Friday by say 1-0 and then lose or draw at home, the OP will be vindicated and regard itself as Nostradamus. The post is constructed to want us to fail which is treason IMHO.
                      It's the calm before the storm, Facto is chilling in mamas & papas with the missus while listening to Baby D on his beats, Ted is in B&Q looking at bathroom fixtures, vesps is opening up his Quadrophenia double vinyl album while listening to 5:15, Van is still trying to get the perfect score on guitar hero *** is on fire but his son is slaughtering him must be the Barton shirt, TW in his sabbath vest has set up his Subbuteo pieces after years of pain. The Wembley special edition box ain't been opened since 86 but now he thinks the time to exorcise those spirits has come, Celt has got I am the resurrection while wearing his Guinness hoop top blasting out his speakers as he looks at an old photo of the ladbrokes grove boys circa 83.
                      As the clouds gather over west london, all the QPR are one, whether you were in the group that we deserve to be in the playoffs, or we were rubbish how did we get here, or we were unlucky should have gone up auto or the tribe that just don't care as we are here ...we put are differences aside, we all want one thing VICTORY
                      Well said TB, but now I've got Day Dreaming by Baby D stuck in my head!
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Well said TB, but now I've got Day Dreaming by Baby D stuck in my head!
                        Same but ive got 'let me be your fantasy' in mine. Dont know the tune you are on about by her.

Comment

It's got to be "let me be your fantasy", still think we sack Arry once he names our team for Friday.

Comment

holy sh!t, what next, shoot the players if they miss a chance, thought i had seen it all, apparently not

and if i owned the club NW would still be in charge
                            Last edited by Quaz; 07-05-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Game over tilt and goodnight.

Comment

Good war cry tblock, im with ya

Comment

Working...
                                X