• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by andythefish View Post
    I like E
    I quite like E too, but to the case in point: out of the trophies on display I like A, it's got an old school feel to it.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I do think we missed Barton when he wasn't in the lineup, it was a surprise to me when he trotted out for the opening fixture and I think he has done quite well for us overall this season no matter what you think of him as a person! I loved the tribute to Ale Faurlin after he scored vs Reading? I believe there are some chapters to be read in this book yet with 2 and hopefully 3 huge matches looming!

Leave a comment:

• dsqpr
    replied
    Understood MYU, and quite correct. He is the winner of this particular POTY award, fair and square.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I understand where you are coming from, but we did say that player with the most man of the match votes would win it.

Leave a comment:

• dsqpr
    replied
    Can't we find a trophy that is a picture of a giant @sshole? I'd vote for that one.

Edit2: Charlie Austin is my POTY. He missed matches through injury, Barton missed matches for a variety of reasons including suspension, and in the end there wasn't much difference between how many matches they played. And we have seen what a difference Charlie makes now that he is back.
    Last edited by dsqpr; 05-05-2014, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quaz
    replied
    E

Leave a comment:

replied
    I like E best, B looks like a wasp with its wings and legs pulled off

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    E looks tacky to me got to be D more class about it
    C & D are the same just a different logo inside. It's what we used last year for Adel Taarabt, and looked and felt great.

I've never seen E but it has to be the same build quality.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    E looks tacky to me got to be D more class about it

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    No way would Joey post that at a time like this, even if he does leave he was one of the players who put in a shift. The good thing is it would reduce the wage bill, and would allow an extra 2 to 3 good players to walk in.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    a fully deserved winner is barton. i knew from back in the summer that he would give his all for us and silence his critics.

welldone joey me old son.
    yeah agree totally hits...remember you backing him

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Fair enough your prob right - I did think it was pretty bad timing for him to be posting that....

Leave a comment:

• kenthoop
    replied
    That was definitely retweeted from last year!

Leave a comment:

• NW9_RANGER
    replied
    Wasn't that what he said last year. Probably just someone retweeting that.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    ive just tried finding it but looks like been taken down - but he was getting wound up by some burnley fans by the looks of it and baiscally posted on twitter saying he thinks its hillarious some people think he'll be playing in the championship next year....and that qpr might be but he certainly wont be #fact

Leave a comment:

Working...
X