Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    E looks tacky to me got to be D more class about it
    C & D are the same just a different logo inside. It's what we used last year for Adel Taarabt, and looked and felt great.

I've never seen E but it has to be the same build quality.

Comment

I like E best, B looks like a wasp with its wings and legs pulled off

Comment

E

Comment

Can't we find a trophy that is a picture of a giant @sshole? I'd vote for that one.

Edit2: Charlie Austin is my POTY. He missed matches through injury, Barton missed matches for a variety of reasons including suspension, and in the end there wasn't much difference between how many matches they played. And we have seen what a difference Charlie makes now that he is back.
          Last edited by dsqpr; 05-05-2014, 11:41 PM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, but we did say that player with the most man of the match votes would win it.

Comment

Understood MYU, and quite correct. He is the winner of this particular POTY award, fair and square.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I do think we missed Barton when he wasn't in the lineup, it was a surprise to me when he trotted out for the opening fixture and I think he has done quite well for us overall this season no matter what you think of him as a person! I loved the tribute to Ale Faurlin after he scored vs Reading? I believe there are some chapters to be read in this book yet with 2 and hopefully 3 huge matches looming!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                  I like E
                  I quite like E too, but to the case in point: out of the trophies on display I like A, it's got an old school feel to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X