Adel
    75.61%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

at this moment in time Adel for me.. he is the one doing it week in week out at a European giant

Comment

I have no interest in doing comparisons on players who will have nothing to do with my club next season.......

Comment

In a 100m dash probably Ravel, in a marathan probably Ravel, in a keepy uppy probably Adel, in a fight definately Ravel
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

This is actually a great topic to debate

Both technically very gifted players with skill and ball control only most can dream about. I think each has the same ability and tricks as the other. For me what separates the two is their attitude on the pitch.

Ravel for me works harder and is quicker over the ground and if you watch him closely he is very vocal with the other players about what to do etc

Adel in his strengths is as strong as an ox and rarely gets pushed off the ball nor does he pick up injuries that I can recall

Two players of great ability but if I had to choose one to have in the side for tonights game it would be Ravel

Comment

If they both were focussed on their football, Adel would shade it, although Ravel has youth and could be immense in the future
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ravel has to prove himself at a top club now to realistically be compared..

Even comparing them to their times at QPR, Adel would win it.. We will never know the full capabilities of Ravel in a Rangers **** cos he aint our player

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                This is actually a great topic to debate

Both technically very gifted players with skill and ball control only most can dream about. I think each has the same ability and tricks as the other. For me what separates the two is their attitude on the pitch.

Ravel for me works harder and is quicker over the ground and if you watch him closely he is very vocal with the other players about what to do etc

Adel in his strengths is as strong as an ox and rarely gets pushed off the ball nor does he pick up injuries that I can recall

Two players of great ability but if I had to choose one to have in the side for tonights game it would be Ravel
                haha I knew as soon as this was posted, that you would be the one!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  In a 100m dash probably Ravel, in a marathan probably Ravel, in a keepy uppy probably Adel, in a fight definately Ravel
                  In fairness, don't think there's much in it speed wise. Whilst a fantastic player, Ravel is a lot slower than I expected.

All in all I would say Adel is currently better, albeit Ravel has all the ability to surpass him in the next few years if he keeps his head down & works hard at it.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hmm one is playing for a European giant and in Champions League Quarter finals. The other is playing at Charlton away and Yeovil at home.

One won the Championship player of the year......One has just one Championship player of the month.

Ravel is a good player.......but in terms of the Championship Ravel should be lacing Adel's boots.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                      Hmm one is playing for a European giant and in Champions League Quarter finals. The other is playing at Charlton away and Yeovil at home.

One won the Championship player of the year......One has just one Championship player of the month.

Ravel is a good player.......but in terms of the Championship Ravel should be lacing Adel's boots.
                      best post I have read on this site and nothing more needs to be added to cold hard facts
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Couldn't put it better myself.

Now if only Redknapp had managed to do what Warnock had done with Taarabt.

Yes, he is stroppy and unstable, but he could and would have inspired the team to 22+ victories already this season. How often have QPR lacked that little bit of extra ability to unlock teams and produce a win out of nothing? Apart from Austin nicking a few victories here and there, QPR have hardly set this league alight.
                        Morrison has helped with two recent wins, but has also gone 'missing' in a few others like Bournemouth on Saturday. Did he play at Charlton, Brighton, Sheff Weds, these are similar games that Taarabt was winning for QPR in 2010/11 (he has a bad game at Hull and maybe one or two others out of 46). Morrison has perhaps had 3 out of 10.

Comment

Would rather have Adel. BOTH players though should be appreciated, these type of players are a dying breed in English football, and in Ravels case he is probably the only English player I can think of who has talent like he does (Ross Barkley also just came to my head). With regards to Adels attitude with us, he knew he was a lot better then QPR and should be playing at a better level, and if he didn't occasionally play up he would of got his dream move sooner then he did. Watching him now at Milan he is disciplined, works hard, and looks fit as a fiddle, lost a lot of weight and now looks like an athlete which was always going to happen at a club like Milan. If only he would of just knuckled down with us like he is now, but can you blame anyone who wants to better their careers?

His doubters would no doubt say "yer but milan are cr@p now" or that "Seria A is rubbish" I will tell you know we would probably struggle in Seria A and Milan are still one of the biggest clubs in world football with some top top players, and at the moment he is the best of the lot at the San Siro, whilst Ravel is probably the best of a bad bunch at Rangers.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Hahahahahaha sory but this is one of the worst post's iv read for a while!!!

Now im not taking anything away from adel and his award (championship player of the year) as he deserved it, but Focking hell what a load of b0ll0cks this is saying Morrison should be lacing Adel's boots. Morrison's only been in the championship for 2 month's and he's already won the player of the month award.

And I love all the b0ll0cks of how Adel's a superstar because he's playing for a European giant.... he was placed in that team, after failing in the premiership. He's not spent season after season coming through the ranks earning his place in Milan...He's bearly been their half a season but to some he's already a Serie A legend.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              haha I knew as soon as this was posted, that you would be the one!

Cant be a hypocrite WeAre got to call it as I see it. I genuinely do like and rate Adel and hope he makes it stick at Milan for our and his own good. But if I could only have one of them I would honestly say Ravel is the better bet

Comment

Working...
                              X