If Ravel took on Adel who'd win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    I know who I would rather have playing for QPR right now and that's Ravel. Adel is doing well in Italy, fair play that style suits him. In 3 full seasons with us he succeeded in the championship when Warnock bent all rules to accommodate him then he failed after 2 seasons in the premier league.
    Ravel suits English football and has a better attitude towards team ethic.
    Ravel is therefore much better for QPR than Adel
    How do we know he doesn't suit, Italian, German or Spanish football? His only played in England?..

Comment

I thought Tony was moving us to old oak common not Milan/Paris etc
      My point is in my opinion Ravel is a better player for QPR than Adel.

Comment

Do you really think you have a reason to think that after ravel playing a handful of games. If you compare who tore the championship a new one then that is adel. He nutmeged a decent forest defender who nearly retired. Don't get me wrong I am a big ravel fan but adels ability to pick a pass and take 3 championship players out of the game time and time again is yet to be matched rich
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Do you really think you have a reason to think that after ravel playing a handful of games. If you compare who tore the championship a new one then that is adel. He nutmeged a decent forest defender who nearly retired. Don't get me wrong I am a big ravel fan but adels ability to pick a pass and take 3 championship players out of the game time and time again is yet to be matched rich
          Agreed with all of that.

Comment

Wonder what the answer will be in 10 years time

Comment

adel all day long at the moment, but ravel could be better in a few years time! i think some of the posters just dont like adels attiude , well it would be interesting to see what they thought of ravels off field antics if he played a whole season for us! the kid is a ticking time bomb, fergie couldnt tame him nor could big sam so he ends up playing for us in the 2nd divsion for us!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

sorry mate that is total boolox, ravel on the grand scale of things has done jack for us, where as adel scored goals for fun at this level! fair enough if you dont like adel as a person but i think that has coloured your view to a extent that your a posting totally crass statements!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                  Wonder what the answer will be in 10 years time
                  ravel will probadly be in prison!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    sorry mate that is total boolox, ravel on the grand scale of things has done jack for us, where as adel scored goals for fun at this level! fair enough if you dont like adel as a person but i think that has coloured your view to a extent that your a posting totally crass statements!
                    Hes played five games aint he? its a mad comparison game, that only time will tell whos the better come a few more years.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Top post, I don't understand the anti AT stance that seems to be based on hatred rather than reasoned argument, Joey in an interview can say he was at war with Sparky for two months and no one cares but AT who contributed to us going up after 15 yrs legs it to the bus stop and is vilified for eternity.
                      Don't understand why fans aren't just united in their praise for QPR players that contributed positively to our club even though the club and player may have parted, really don't get the anger and sarcasm towards the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Top post, I don't understand the anti AT stance that seems to be based on hatred rather than reasoned argument, Joey in an interview can say he was at war with Sparky for two months and no one cares but AT who contributed to us going up after 15 yrs legs it to the bus stop and is vilified for eternity.
                        Don't understand why fans aren't just united in their praise for QPR players that contributed positively to our club even though the club and player may have parted, really don't get the anger and sarcasm towards the bloke.
                        we used to like a flawed genius at rangers, how times change!

Comment

Adel is a good player and I don't hate him lets get that straight. H

He has scored some cracking goals for us and Warnock was a genius getting everyone to buy into his plan when he got us promoted. Fernandes made a huge mistake sacking Warnock and I said so at the time. After that Adel went down hill.
                          Right now of course Adel is better than Ravel. One is at Milan and has proved himself at Championship level whereas the other has kept our current playoff hopes alive. If we didn't have Ravel I think we might be clinging into 6th by a point!!!

Unless we had a manager who can live with Adel and manage the rest of the squad to revolve around Adel then my point is Ravel Morrison is showing that he is a better player for QPR than Adel. Simple.

I would rather Adel than Harry, all day long. In fact if you check back to my posts pre Christmas I was one of the first moaning about Harry's brand of football and lack of tactical nouse!

I don't hate Adel, I have many fond memories. I've also watched him mope about, moan, shoot like a back pass and I've read Warnock's book.

Comment

Morrisons better than Adel imho.

Comment

Adel is a good player and I don't hate him lets get that straight. H

He has scored some cracking goals for us and Warnock was a genius getting everyone to buy into his plan when he got us promoted. Fernandes made a huge mistake sacking Warnock and I said so at the time. After that Adel went down hill.
                              Right now of course Adel is better than Ravel. One is at Milan and has proved himself at Championship level whereas the other has kept our current playoff hopes alive. If we didn't have Ravel I think we might be clinging into 6th by a point!!!

Unless we had a manager who can live with Adel and manage the rest of the squad to revolve around Adel then my point is Ravel Morrison is showing that he is a better player for QPR than Adel. Simple.

I would rather Adel than Harry, all day long. In fact if you check back to my posts pre Christmas I was one of the first moaning about Harry's brand of football and lack of tactical nouse!

I don't hate Adel, I have many fond memories. I've also watched him mope about, moan, shoot like a back pass and I've read Warnock's book.
                              Adel was the genius in a team of capable workhorses. Warnock wasn''t the genius - but he did have the nous - unlike manager since - to see how you can play Adel in a successful system. Just imagine how he wd have done this season behind Charlie in the "Heider" role...

Comment

Has to be Adel.

Morrison is very good though and I may reconsider when he has been the key player in a Championship winning team.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X