If Ravel took on Adel who'd win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking at the stats on transfermarkt

The season we got promoted, in the league, Taarabt scored or provided an assist in 25 out of 44 games, which is 57% of the games.
    Morrison has scored or provided an assist in 4 out of 11 games, which is 36% of the games.

I'm sorry, there is no comparison between the two at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Just looking at the stats on transfermarkt

The season we got promoted, in the league, Taarabt scored or provided an assist in 25 out of 44 games, which is 57% of the games.
      Morrison has scored or provided an assist in 4 out of 11 games, which is 36% of the games.

I'm sorry, there is no comparison between the two at the moment.
      What about the stats for Taarabt's first 2 month's?
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        I checked the other day

First 10 games Adel Scored 1 Goal; Ravel first 10 games he scored 5

Plus how Marshy can compare a record for Adel over 44 games and say its better then Ravel when hes had more then 4x the opportunity to get his stats up is odd plus his stats are wrong when Ravel has scored in 5 games alone without assists

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          NM

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I checked the other day

Plus how Marshy can compare a record for Adel over 44 games and say its better then Ravel when hes had more then 4x the opportunity to get his stats up is odd plus his stats are wrong when Ravel has scored in 5 games alone without assists
            You are wrong. I am not talking about total number of goals scored, if we include that that is 16 goals and 19 assists for Adel. I am talking about games in which the player has scored or provided an assist.
            Morrison has scored against Brum, Yeovil and Boro and got an assist against Blackpool. That is FOUR games. In the other seven games he hasn't scored or provided an assist.

It is silly to compare Adel's first two months at QPR with Morrison's. Morrison is 21, Adel was 20. Morrison has played many games already, Adel had hardly played any. If you want to compare like for like, then let's compare them at age 20. Adel set the division alight, Morrison scored 3 and got 3 assists in 27 games. So Adel at age 20 skinned Morrison at age 20.

Comment

Ravel all day long. He does 4 things a million times better than Adel a d all are far more important than skinning an opponent on the spot.

1) Right attitude
              2) Speed
              3) Directness
              4) HE CAN SHOOT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I checked the other day

Thanks for doing that west. This should put an end to a completely pony argument.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Ravel all day long. He does 4 things a million times better than Adel a d all are far more important than skinning an opponent on the spot.

1) Right attitude
                  2) Speed
                  3) Directness
                  4) HE CAN SHOOT
                  Eh? and someone who has scored some of the best QPR goals in recent memory can't? His shooting looked fine on Monday for Milan. In fact all 4 points you mentioned Adel seems to be good at. Attitude is right at the moment, he glides past players with ease so has a good turn of pace, and I do not think I have seen anyone at QPR who is more direct then Adel.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Eh? and someone who has scored some of the best QPR goals in recent memory can't? His shooting looked fine on Monday for Milan. In fact all 4 points you mentioned Adel seems to be good at. Attitude is right at the moment, he glides past players with ease so has a good turn of pace, and I do not think I have seen anyone at QPR who is more direct then Adel.
                    Yeah I didn't understand any of Rich's point either.. Other than the right attitude one

Comment

He has 2 tricks at an extremely slow pace. Nutmeg with outside of right foot and right foot step over and then taking ball on his left foot.

Adel will have had over 500 shots for us and 450 of them were like ****ing back passes!!!

Adel has less pace than Jan ****ing Molby!!!

I'm laughing at how people can forget this just because they're so sick of Harry's boring brand of football

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        He has 2 tricks at an extremely slow pace. Nutmeg with outside of right foot and right foot step over and then taking ball on his left foot.

Adel will have had over 500 shots for us and 450 of them were like ****ing back passes!!!

Adel has less pace than Jan ****ing Molby!!!

I'm laughing at how people can forget this just because they're so sick of Harry's boring brand of football
                        Rather have Adel to do those step overs and win us games than Harry's boring brand of football

Comment

That wasn't the question though

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Hmm one is playing for a European giant and in Champions League Quarter finals. The other is playing at Charlton away and Yeovil at home.

One won the Championship player of the year......One has just one Championship player of the month.

Ravel is a good player.......but in terms of the Championship Ravel should be lacing Adel's boots.
                            What are their ages and years in the game comparatively? Adel hasnt won as much as giggs and couldnt lace giggs boots. Same comparison really. See what Ravel has done after four or five more years before you can start shouting out comparison awards. You can judge on games played from the start of their career and what people judge as skill levels, but not awards or goals when ine has played years less football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              What are their ages and years in the game comparatively? Adel hasnt won as much as giggs and couldnt lace giggs boots. Same comparison really. See what Ravel has done after four or five more years before you can start shouting out comparison awards. You can judge on games played from the start of their career and what people judge as skill levels, but not awards or goals when ine has played years less football.
                              Ravel 21, bombed out of Man U, went to West Ham, loaned to Brum, back to West Ham, loan to QPR.

Adel 24, bombed out of spurs, went to QPR, loaned to Foolham, loan to AC Milan.

Similar scenarios, and not a massive age gap, both still young and still to hit their peaks. As I said earlier in the thread, enjoy these sort of players in the English game as they are a dying breed.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

I know who I would rather have playing for QPR right now and that's Ravel. Adel is doing well in Italy, fair play that style suits him. In 3 full seasons with us he succeeded in the championship when Warnock bent all rules to accommodate him then he failed after 2 seasons in the premier league.
                                Ravel suits English football and has a better attitude towards team ethic.
                                Ravel is therefore much better for QPR than Adel

Comment

Working...
                                X