We will still make the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Anyone voting NO is total knee jerking after a defeat. We will 100% deffo win three more home games and if that is all we win, the team in seventh has to win five games and draw one out of ten. Yeah like thats ever going to happen when none of them can string two wins together. Hope after a good nights sleep you have realised you were a bit angry and upset and too quick to press NO:
    Although i believe we will make the playoffs, that is brightons (joint 7th) exact record over their last 8 games so i wouldnt rule it out as impossible!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Although i believe we will make the playoffs, that is brightons (joint 7th) exact record over their last 8 games so i wouldnt rule it out as impossible!!
      They wont keep it up, no team in this division other than the top two can. Derby and forest are both going backwards, so even if they do pull of a miracle and carry it on, then it will be one of them they replace.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by kevin mcleod View Post
          bump
          yep mate, you called it right. Loving it! Urssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            yep mate, you called it right. Loving it! Urssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Two more wins and we are deffo in them i reckon mucker.

Comment

Like all fans I would like us to get promoted. However, we have a big re-building to make and the pressure in the Premier won't give such time. Still, better playing with the big clubs. Adding some players will only improve the team. Austin, Simpson, Faurlin, Phillips, Yun, Green, Remy, Morrison?, Barton, Hill and some of the youngsters will provide a good platform for any manager to build on. And there are always good players that will get relegated this term and will want to stay in the Premier!

Comment

bump.

Comment

I think we're almost there now. 1 more win will make sure.

The most important thing now is to carry this form over the next 10 games

Comment

Kirill did this poll on the 18th of March, (what game was that weekend and where were we in the table?)
                    Do you nine people who voted 'No' now feel we wont get to Wembley?
                    Could all nine of you 'doom and gloomers' vote in the 'will we get to wembley' poll if you havent topped yourselves or voted already please.

Comment

Working...
                    X