The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

no chuffing chance

Comment

Even if we do we will be smashed to pieces, we have not fight in us, bunch of lame pussies.

Comment

The closing date is too short, add another six weeks and we'll give you a better answer.

Comment

Of course we will. FACT. Who else is winning? Nobody is winning in the play off places and below regularly. (apart from wigan, and they didnt win tonight either)

Comment

no fight is right ,its embarrassing sw beat us with effort and workrate

Comment

No chance

Comment

Yes

Comment

we will , but rangers will let us down, its historical ..............
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    we will , but rangers will let us down, its historical ..............
                    Strange thing is, we are all totally expecting it this time cos of how completely shite we are, every other time we think we have had a chance.

Comment

Yeah we'll make the playoffs. Just hope the players decide, they've massively underachieved this season and to put things right.

Comment

Course we will. We wont get past the semi final though.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Once we come to terms with what we are - a mid-table side with an artificially inflated league position based on a rather astonishingly good first ten matches - it is easy to see where this is going. Mid-table results from now until the end of the season will see us into the play-offs.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

i think we will - but TF tweet the other week made me question whether it's the right time...."even if we do go up it's going to be tough"
                            The players we have now are not PL quality. Not many of them anyway. Fully fit Faurlin (was robbed a good run in the PL i feel through his MK Dons injury and never really got going again - neverous in tackles i imagine), perhaps Austin. Apart from Remy, no need bringing any of our loanees out - they weren't any good in the PL in the first place.

So what do we do? Buy another 10 new players for the 6th transfer window in a row? i'm hoping we invest more in Furlong and the boys in the U21 set up than other things. we need to build for the future. takes time, but we need our own players coming through. players interested in playing for the club.

i question whether we won't just have yet another year of week-in week-out if we do go up. (don't get me wrong though - if the question was "do you want to go up this year?" i'd say yes - i'm a fan and i want us playing in the big time)

Comment

Anyone voting NO is total knee jerking after a defeat. We will 100% deffo win three more home games and if that is all we win, the team in seventh has to win five games and draw one out of ten. Yeah like thats ever going to happen when none of them can string two wins together. Hope after a good nights sleep you have realised you were a bit angry and upset and too quick to press NO:

Comment

Working...
                              X