Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BushLover View Post
    Well I knew even 4 weeks ago that we will make it to the play-offs.
    With Leeds getting automatic?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      With Leeds getting automatic?
      They had problems off the field.

Comment

They had problems off the field.
        according to you, so have we....

when does the fool troll get booted?...I thought it was against rules to have more than one identity?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          according to you, so have we....

when does the fool troll get booted?...I thought it was against rules to have more than one identity?
          You are, like usual, talking complete garbarge. Leeds have had instability throughout the season, with players wages even being deferred now. They have not known who will own them the next week. We have been the opposite, we have in fact had too much stability to the extent that that ***** who you worship hasn't been sacked.

Moderators, I am sorry for being rude to another poster here, but I think respect should be earned. This fool constantly goes around attacking those who say things with which he disagrees, and it is about time someone put this fool in his place.

Comment

You are, like usual, talking complete garbarge. Leeds have had instability throughout the season, with players wages even being deferred now. They have not known who will own them the next week. We have been the opposite, we have in fact had too much stability to the extent that that ***** who you worship hasn't been sacked.

Moderators, I am sorry for being rude to another poster here, but I think respect should be earned. This fool constantly goes around attacking those who say things with which he disagrees, and it is about time someone put this fool in his place.
            the one who likes nothing more than a good old moan about rangers is now having a moan at how we have too much stability.... you couldn't make it up.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

You think i want your respect?...hahahahahahahaha....Now why don't you just man up and tell us who you really are?...and i don't mean marshy who is another of
              "your voices" ....come on weare be a man, don't hide behind the aliases all the time

Comment

Fark orf for 24 hours.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Fark orf for 24 hours.
                  So he insults me, he insults weare by suggesting he is hiding, I insult him back, and I get banned? Plus I was told there aren't bans anymore and instead your posts get moderated. Come on mods, I know it's your forum, your rules, and you can do as you please, but at least give me a fair chance. I have been polite and respectful for the larger part but even my patience has a limit and dave passed that limit.

Comment

So he insults me, he insults weare by suggesting he is hiding, I insult him back, and I get banned? Plus I was told there aren't bans anymore and instead your posts get moderated. Come on mods, I know it's your forum, your rules, and you can do as you please, but at least give me a fair chance. I have been polite and respectful for the larger part but even my patience has a limit and dave passed that limit.
                    So Dave's passed your limit, what does that mean??? What next???... you go on about how you've been polite, so why don't you be polite and fock off!!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• 30 people who are very very shocked that we are in the play offs. Must be nice feeling really, cos you didnt expect it at all, a brucie bonus.

Comment

• I'm shocked Kev.....not a nice feeling for me!!!

Comment

• Just as an interest check, how many of you thrity doom and gloom, oh woe betide me, the world is nigh mob think we might win the play offs now we have caused a massive shock and achieved the impossible by actually sneaking into them.

bmthranger,
                          bushkangaroo,
                          BUSHRANGER1982,
                          Connell10,
                          Dale,
                          geejaybee,
                          hal9thou,
                          Hertford Hoop,
                          James1979,
                          Jogo,
                          johnp,
                          Kirill,
                          loneranger,
                          Macca,
                          MYU,
                          MyWord,
                          oldhoop,
                          ollyhoops,
                          Qprchris,
                          QPRDave,
                          Rebel R's,
                          robloft,
                          Since1971,
                          SL1RANGER,
                          stan_bowles,
                          Timmy the Doc,
                          TRING-RANGER,
                          West London is Rss,
                          Westway,
                          zuluop
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-05-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Just as an interest check, how many of you thrity doom and gloom, oh woe betide me, the world is nigh mob think we might win the play offs now we have caused a massive shock and achieved the impossible by actually sneaking into them.

bmthranger,
                            bushkangaroo,
                            BUSHRANGER1982,
                            Connell10,
                            Dale,
                            geejaybee,
                            hal9thou,
                            Hertford Hoop,
                            James1979,
                            Jogo,
                            johnp,
                            Kirill,
                            loneranger,
                            Macca,
                            MYU,
                            MyWord,
                            oldhoop,
                            ollyhoops,
                            Qprchris,
                            QPRDave,
                            Rebel R's,
                            robloft,
                            Since1971,
                            SL1RANGER,
                            stan_bowles,
                            Timmy the Doc,
                            TRING-RANGER,
                            West London is Rss,
                            Westway,
                            zuluop
                            is a post like this really needed or worth it at this stage of the season.. pathetic mate

Comment

• Exactly what i thought when you all voted NO mate..... Wait there, i can pull up the hamsters same poll that was about six games from the end of the season.

P.s i only made this poll so i could gloat and rip the pish out of the doom and gloomers, so allow it yeah.

Comment

• Harry out!!
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X