Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Tell you what mate, fancy a bit of sport for some fun to brighten up this horrendous season???
    The bet is, that If we make the playoffs you relinquish your admin/mod status and swap it with weareqpr12(you are so so certain we wont, so its such a safe bet), and if we dont i will give 100 quid to the wearetherangersboys tiger cubs fund??
    Fancy that to spice it up a bit and put your rep where your negative mouth is?
    Interesting and fair offer I think

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      THERE IS NOTHING TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT.. don't hide behind were 4th and have been top 4 all season.
      Because with the amount of money our manager and players are on and investment by TF again and the price of my season ticket in the Championship, we should be walking this league with Leicester.. I and some of us have every right to be negative about this team of sh1tty loans and old timers under our old codger of a manager.
      The only bright sparks are/were Austin and Phillips, they are now injured.. we have not won in 5!.. Wigan are now 5 points off us in 6th and Reading 6 points off us in 7th.

We cant buy a goal and the strikers HR have brought in are again sh1t.. I have and every other fan has EVERY right to be negative about this underperforming team a pensioner has put together on the basis of him 'knowing them' especially when I fork out what I do in a season to watch them..
      The only way we will go up is if Austin comes back and starts firing again
      Im sure samaritans might be able to help you.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        ...not so sure Ginger, they'll realise he's beyond help and suggest he stops the bleating and invests in a length of rope.

Comment

Thus far.
          But the season is over in your mind, and in that mind of total negativity what position are we in (cos its deffo lower than we have been once this far this season) just so as i know please???
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Tell you what mate, fancy a bit of sport for some fun to brighten up this horrendous season???
            The bet is, that If we make the playoffs you relinquish your admin/mod status and swap it with weareqpr12(you are so so certain we wont, so its such a safe bet), and if we dont i will give 100 quid to the wearetherangersboys tiger cubs fund??
            Fancy that to spice it up a bit and put your rep where your negative mouth is?
            No thanks, I would risk something but gain nothing if I won. Good luck finding takers for such bets. I'd offer you a straight money bet but in view of your murky history on WATRB in more than one incarnation I don't trust you, plain and simple. Furthermore, I am still waiting for 50 quid owed to me by one former poster on here as a result of losing a similar bet a few years ago. All I got from him after he lost was abuse. So nowadays I only place bets with bookies, there if I win I get paid out, guaranteed.

Comment

No previous from me, well done for fuelling the fire even more though.
              Oh and the site and their charity wins, and i can pay the money in now to myu to ensure should you win the charity receives it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Pipedown Ginge and look at the facts of my argument rather than ignoring it and getting personal..
                TW, sorry fella, I cant hear you with that mouth full of sand you got...... pipedown

Comment

No previous from me, well done for fuelling the fire even more though.
                  Oh and the site and their charity wins, and i can pay the money in now to myu to ensure should you win the charity receives it.
                  Why do you keep banging about charity, do you seriously think I am prone to being manipulated like this? For me charity begins at MY home. You are so keen on paying 100 quid to a charity - good for you, just do it, and do so in dignified silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Why do you keep banging about charity, do you seriously think I am prone to being manipulated like this? For me charity begins at MY home. You are so keen on paying 100 quid to a charity - good for you, just do it, and do so in dignified silence.
                    I do thanks, im trying to manipulate you into taking a bet that would topple youre mod status and ridding the admin of youre anti rangers propoganda and shite stirring saying im someone else, no more, no less.

Comment

• I would like to believe that you are a charitable man without any caveats, but you do realise how hard it is when you dress up a charitable donation in the garments of a gamble. My advice is to keep the two things apart.

Comment

• You have the money then if you win, forget the charity. Win win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          You have the money then if you win, forget the charity. Win win.
                          I told you once, I already won 50 quid last time. Still waiting for that money from that guy. Never again.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Pipedown Ginge and look at the facts of my argument rather than ignoring it and getting personal..
                            TW, sorry fella, I cant hear you with that mouth full of sand you got...... pipedown
                            So, if people have a difference of opinion to you, they are either getting personal or get told to pipe down, is that it?
                            You need to get a life fella, and stop your emotions being ruled by QPR......a good women will sort that out, or preferably a bad one!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              No I wont pipe down. If you insist on posting the same thing iver and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over then you have no right to tell me to pipe down. We get it, QPR are in a slump and havent been very good this season and dont deserve to be 4th and TF is being taken for a ride again and you hate redknapp and you want us to lose loads of games so he will finally get the sack and if none of that happens the world will end blah blah blah. Seriously if youre that depressed about this season, seek help.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2