Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    TW your toooooo nice.. your now known as the ice man.. it makes me sick how happy and nice you are all the time
    with regards to this thread, NO. we wont make the playoffs and we dont deserve to. harry redcrapp is a c@nt!

there, thats my view on the matter. good day!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      with regards to this thread, NO. we wont make the playoffs and we dont deserve to. harry redcrapp is a c@nt!

there, thats my view on the matter. good day!
      I think, perhaps, you should stop sitting on the fence and say what you really mean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPReuge View Post
          Can I just ask if anybody else feels a little bit uncomfortable with an oppo fan joining in on what's supposed to be a Qpr fans forum. To me it feels like having a conversation in the lounge with a few family members and the **** from three doors up voicing his opinion through the letterbox.
          There is a forum for away fans after all but if nobody else has a problem I'll endure in silence
          Sorry to upset you: I post on a few oppo forums, and there's never been an issue before. On the Foxes Talk forum there are quite a few oppo fans who post (usually) polite and interesting comments, and it's good to see how they view us, and vice versa.

Interestingly, the only forum I have been banned from is the Florist LTLF forum (http://www.forestforum.co.uk/) and despite asking them, I still don't know why. This is despite the fact that they make a big thing about welcoming oppo fans like this: "Away fans are welcome on LTLF providing they can abide by the same rules as everyone else. If you can’t be polite to a sensible visiting supporter then it will be you who is unwelcome here, not them." Arguably the most hypocritical post I have ever read on any forum.

Comment

tbf there is an away section on this board. it is a bit unfair to stop wiz and foolham fans but allow this guy. just my opinion though.

Comment

Simple yes or no?.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                tbf there is an away section on this board. it is a bit unfair to stop wiz and foolham fans but allow this guy. just my opinion though.
                Agree .....FOX OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
                  Totally agree what dream world do people live in? we are 4th in the table so as things stand we are the 4th best team the league doesn't lie.
                  first person to understand and agree with Kev

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                    Sorry to upset you: I post on a few oppo forums, and there's never been an issue before. On the Foxes Talk forum there are quite a few oppo fans who post (usually) polite and interesting comments, and it's good to see how they view us, and vice versa.

Interestingly, the only forum I have been banned from is the Florist LTLF forum (http://www.forestforum.co.uk/) and despite asking them, I still don't know why. This is despite the fact that they make a big thing about welcoming oppo fans like this: "Away fans are welcome on LTLF providing they can abide by the same rules as everyone else. If you can’t be polite to a sensible visiting supporter then it will be you who is unwelcome here, not them." Arguably the most hypocritical post I have ever read on any forum.
                    Talking of forest, billy davies has been banned for five games. Ouch, that aint going to help along woth their drop on form and injury problems. They are the side that will slip out of the play off spots, not rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Talking of forest, billy davies has been banned for five games. Ouch, that aint going to help along woth their drop on form and injury problems. They are the side that will slip out of the play off spots, not rangers.
                      I did make that prediction a couple of days ago. As I said on the Foxes Talk website, "Unfortunately, I was banned from the LTLF forum (still don't know why) otherwise I would go on there and sympathise with them. It really is quite sad that they got knocked out of the FA Cup by Clough's son (the Clough who took them to two European Cup victories, you may recall), and then they couldn't beat us, and Hobbs is out for the season, and they got whacked by Wigan (MOM a City loanee) and now that nice Mr Davies has been banned for five matches."

I'm sure you will all join with me in extending our sympathies. Life just isn't fair sometimes, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post

No dramas. I wouldn't go as far as to say you upset me, just not totally comfortable with it.
                        I can't deny, your answers do seem well measured, but then you have the huge advantage of not being emotionally entwined in the subject matter. I definitely feel more at home hearing well measured posts from fellow rangers fans as a philosophical post from someone whose facing the same concerns, in the same boat etc does more to lift me than a post from someone whose team are sitting at the top of the pile without a care.
                        I'm in the minority though so its my issue, I'm sure ill learn to deal with it !
                        "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

No dramas. I wouldn't go as far as to say you upset me, just not totally comfortable with it.
                          I can't deny, your answers do seem well measured, but then you have the huge advantage of not being emotionally entwined in the subject matter. I definitely feel more at home hearing well measured posts from fellow rangers fans as a philosophical post from someone whose facing the same concerns, in the same boat etc does more to lift me than a post from someone whose team are sitting at the top of the pile without a care.
                          I'm in the minority though so its my issue, I'm sure ill learn to deal with it !
                          Good luck with that....they are like hens teeth....few and far between, but they are there if you look hard enough!

Comment

I agree with you.....only here to enjoy our decline

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I agree with you.....only here to enjoy our decline
                              What decline is that then Dave?
                              Do you mean going from auto spot to PLAY OFF spot?
                              Did you have a good bday btw mate?

Comment

You're not wrong tw, which is my point I suppose. Listening to the doom and gloomers on here interspersed with a 'don't worry, you'll be alright' comment from someone who has absolutely no emotional attachment to our club isn't particularly uplifting. What would be is if it were our own fans who had that same belief.
                                "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Working...
                                X