Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
    I've said on other threads that I think you are nailed-on for a playoff place, though to be honest, I think Wigan are more likely to get promotion. Of your next five matches, only Sheffield Wednesday look like they pose a real threat, so you should get at least eight or nine points - maybe more. It's a way to go, but I really do think the doom mongers who predict 8th or 9th are completely wrong.
    Do you watch us every week... have you seen our last month of games?... Come to Loftus road, watch us play, watch Harry throw a different 11 on the pitch each week and then make your mind up.. Brighton, Reading, Wigan all better sides then us, have been all season.. We just had Austin for the 1st half, that was the difference

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Do you watch us every week... have you seen our last month of games?... Come to Loftus road, watch us play, watch Harry throw a different 11 on the pitch each week and then make your mind up.. Brighton, Reading, Wigan all better sides then us, have been all season.. We just had Austin for the 1st half, that was the difference
      Points and position in the table show who are the better performing sides. thats why you have a table. So there is no way on this earth brighton reading and wigan have been better than us. You are talking utter nonsense.
      We have been better than liecester, much better. Only difference is they have won more. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Points and position in the table show who are the better performing sides. thats why you have a table. So there is no way on this earth brighton reading and wigan have been better than us. You are talking utter nonsense.
        We have been better than liecester, much better. Only difference is they have won more. Ha ha ha ha ha.
        If there was a table since we lost Austin it would show the true reflection of our performances so no its not nonsense at all..
        Brighton came to our place, kept the ball better than us, got a point. Reading beat us at home and we drew away. Wigan we haven't played at home yet but again we got a point away from home.. We haven't played better than Leicester all season! They score goals for fun, just like Wigan are doing now..

We are where we are because of Austin and beating the below 10th in the table sides

Comment

Can I just ask if anybody else feels a little bit uncomfortable with an oppo fan joining in on what's supposed to be a Qpr fans forum. To me it feels like having a conversation in the lounge with a few family members and the **** from three doors up voicing his opinion through the letterbox.
          There is a forum for away fans after all but if nobody else has a problem I'll endure in silence
          "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Originally posted by QPReuge View Post
            Can I just ask if anybody else feels a little bit uncomfortable with an oppo fan joining in on what's supposed to be a Qpr fans forum. To me it feels like having a conversation in the lounge with a few family members and the **** from three doors up voicing his opinion through the letterbox.
            There is a forum for away fans after all but if nobody else has a problem I'll endure in silence
            As long as he's not causing trouble I don't have a problem. I actually like he's post's, he talks a lot of sense (unlike a lot on here), plus it's interesting to here an opinion from a different angle.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I find it fvcking weird en all mate.. I wouldn't go around posting on Leicester forums.. aint he got a life to lead. posting on your own forum is enough for me lol

Comment

If there was a table since we lost Austin it would show the true reflection of our performances so no its not nonsense at all..
                Brighton came to our place, kept the ball better than us, got a point. Reading beat us at home and we drew away. Wigan we haven't played at home yet but again we got a point away from home.. We haven't played better than Leicester all season! They score goals for fun, just like Wigan are doing now..

We are where we are because of Austin and beating the below 10th in the table sides
                If the season ended when we were top or second we would of gone up.

Comment

but a season doesn't end halfway through? nor when your teams top...

Comment

Yes its a QPR forum, & yes his posts contain items that are QPR related.
                    We welcome anyone from other teams who can add sensible debate.
                    We do monitor fans from other teams very closely, & if they start to wind you up, you will see that they are either moved to The Away section fairly quickly or banned.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

but a season doesn't end halfway through? nor when your teams top...
                      You have ended the season now, and have been since we first went on a losing streak, so please mate eh. Please. You aint stopped saying sack the manager, we wont get play offs and wont go up, so you have ended it already, but with us in a worse position than we actually are at the moment (fourth to remind you), which is even worse.

Comment

You have ended the season now, and have been since we first went on a losing streak, so please mate eh. Please. You aint stopped saying sack the manager, we wont get play offs and wont go up, so you have ended it already, but with us in a worse position than we actually are at the moment (fourth to remind you), which is even worse.
                        well we wont? lol quite simple really bud.. don't take a genius to see it.. I aint the only one to say it.. 4th and 9 points of 2nd aint anything to be proud about when we were joint 2nd going into the Burnley game. Saying were 4th don't cut it for me

Comment

Not a problem. The guy has some good sensible views and is also very eloquent in the way he puts them across, which makes a change *cough*. Wish more of his kind would post whomever they may support, always good to hear reasoned, sensible, and unbiased opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Not a problem. The guy has some good sensible views and is also very eloquent in the way he puts them across, which makes a change *cough*. Wish more of his kind would post whomever they may support, always good to hear reasoned, sensible, and unbiased opinions.
                            TW your toooooo nice.. your now known as the ice man.. it makes me sick how happy and nice you are all the time

Comment

TW your toooooo nice.. your now known as the ice man.. it makes me sick how happy and nice you are all the time
                              thanks mate, I am too nice, for my own good at times!!!! Why does someone being nice and happy make you feel sick. What's wrong with being like that?
                              It's a good trait surely!
                              Nothing wrong with oppo fans coming on here if they are reasonable...cant abide the ones who come on here to gloat or whatever but maybe that's me being not nice!!

Comment

Totally agree what dream world do people live in? we are 4th in the table so as things stand we are the 4th best team the league doesn't lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X