Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With 16 matches to go, how many of these shall we win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    But the realistic FACT is that it won't happen.
    It will. We are good as relegated already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Dont take anything for granted with the money grabbing past it crook of a manager we have got mate. Hes probably betted on us being relegated and making the players play shite on purpose to cash in.
      You're a bad man "Kevin Mcleod"
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Cant see us winning another game of football with old back hander barrow boy jowl face in charge. Ive even tried doing the maths if the bottom three win every game and we lose every game could we do a wolves.
        Surely the candidate for 'over-reaction of the year post'!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Surely the candidate for 'over-reaction of the year post'!!
          sick of you happy clappers, time to face facts. we are doooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee eeeedddddddddddddddd

Comment

When we were relegated in 96, everyone was saying that we will go straight up. We even invested millions on experienced Premier players. (Peacock, Spencer etc). However we missed making the play-offs by a single point if my memory is correct. The following season was the beginning of a long slide that all of us never even dream that we can ever replicate. But we have no guarantees that if not this season, then we will be back in 1 or 2 years time. It all depends on how the owners will be willing to continue inject the money required. Many things can change during a season. This year we lost our best and most productive 4 players that we have. Anyone knows what next year will bring? We must grab our chance this season, otherwise...I am not to optimistic.

Comment

Can't believe some think that Kevin is being at all serious.

Looking at the fixture list, I would say we have a pretty easy run in, so would expect to win most. No reason whatsoever to not be good enough to win the next 9 games. All we need is for Harry to put out the right teams for the right opponents and automatic is still a strong possibility. Only trouble is, he seems to be getting worse and worse at it, having lost 5 of the last 14 league games.

Continuing to play both Dunne and Hill ahead of Onouha, continuing to think that BAE is one of the best left backs in the country and even considering starting O'Neil ever again, is just asking for trouble.

As usual, we will know the extent of our chances, a soon as he names the starting line ups. Can't afford any more howlers really.

Comment

Probably 6-8. More if this West Ham kid fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Don't see us regaining momentum and winning many (my prediction is 4), but I'm sure I am in a minority.
                  Agreed!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Looking at the poll results so far, about 75% think we can win at least 6 matches, which is good, there is still faith in play-offs at the least.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                    X