No announcement yet.

Redknapp: the WATRB populus verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be given the season, then evaluate his position at the end of it and act accordingly.

Comment

fark him off now. have had enough of watching this shyte. time to stop loaning and developing other teams youth and start using our own.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hitman, he will be gone at the end of the season mate - Most of us would probably like him gone now but not gona happen.
        Only a few more months of him and then hopefully we can install someone with longevity in mind! and bringing through youth i.e. Petrasso, Hitchcock, Ehmer

Comment

sutherland and harriman too mate
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

16 games to go. Difficult to replace him. Keep him till the end of the season and then we will se what happens. We are still 3rd.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Keep until the end of the season because chopping and changing managers all the time does not help, but it certainly IS his fault that the team has lost steam! Where is that option in the poll?
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
              X