No announcement yet.

Burnley predictions & Live Irish Band in the BQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said this against Leicester at home and majority disagreed with me but this is not a must win but a must not lose game; have to come away with a minimum of a point

Comment

0-0 arghhhhhhh

Comment

I think it could be a score draw... 0-0 (only is Austin isn't fit enought to play)

Comment

0-0
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I said this against Leicester at home and majority disagreed with me but this is not a must win but a must not lose game; have to come away with a minimum of a point
            Great opportunity to open up a much needed gap which would take huge pressure off the players so don't agree. We're at home and their form has dropped.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Great opportunity to open up a much needed gap which would take huge pressure off the players so don't agree. We're at home and their form has dropped.
              I see your point but I remember before playing us, Leicester were in a bad run and they have now won 8 in a row since beating us. You never know, so we must win this game.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

0-1
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We'll stride forward manfully with a neat little 2-0 win tucked into our hatband

Comment

We are on a 4 game winning run - all league games in January won, beating Burnley and making that 5 would be the ideal tonic before another 2 tough games against Derby and Reading. If we can get to the Charlton game with the run still going (not losing at least) we will be in good shape for the run in.
                    Our home form all season reads well and the games we have at home should all be looked at for wins and away from home, on paper the games at Brighton, Blackburn, Boro and Leicester (after the next two) are the toughest ones we have.
                    Beat Burnley and get to 22 Feb in tact as above and I will start to believe that we are on track.
                    I'm going for a nervy one nil to us
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If we play like we did against Bolton we could be 0-3 down by half time
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

No chance mate, Burnley are so route one to Vokes its unbelievable.. apparently Upson had Vokes in his pocket all night on Tuesday against Brighton.

They've got results on pure work ethic. I expect Dunne to do the same as Upson did Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          That is true enough but we have played like that against most teams all season and still haven't been 3 down by half time, full time or any other time so we have to hope we keep riding our luck until we finally put in a performance worthy of the 3 points we keep collecting.
                          Ironically, one of our more dominant home performances where we easily outplayed the enemy was Leicester so maybe the way against Bolton and Uddersfield has some merit?
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well we have played exactly like that every single game ive watched this season. We are farked.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more.But for Green and the woodwork,the game,like so many this season,could have gone the other way against a poor side.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                                Couldn't agree with you more.But for Green and the woodwork,the game,like so many this season,could have gone the other way against a poor side.
                                And precisely one of those games actually has gone against us. And like I said above, the one we lost against Leicester was one of the best performances but clearly the worst result. For me, I know which way round I prefer it.
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X