No announcement yet.

How is Harry Doing So Far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stops with redknapp so personally think he has not been great since he rocked up!

Comment

I marked so so,don't think he's been awful or especially good,he has a talented squad which he has as yet not got playing well over 90 mins,so that is his fault,would not be gutted or surprised if he jumped ship

Comment

For me so so and jury very much out. Last season failed to lift the squad at all in admittedly difficult circumstances. He and the board did very well in summer in shifting a lot of players. Did ok in terms of building a squad capable of doing well this season. Looking at our league position fine. In terms of our standard of play we have been poor a lot of the time and it is a near miracle where we are in the league. My worry is we have been found out and if our form continues we will be lucky to make play offs which would in my mind be a failure bearing in mind backing 'Arry has had.

The January window very important for team and 'Arry. A couple of good signings could improve us and help the season end a success. A couple of thirty somethings who 'Arry just happens to know from the past who do nothing could go the other way.

Only a personal bugbear but we keep hearing how good our development is. If that is true should be at least two on the bench/in the starting 11 most games. Give yoof a chance 'Arry and stop clogging up the squad with senior players who add very little.

Comment

Not very well tactics questionable to say the least,not signing at least one other proven goalscorer of the right type to compliment Austin,bringing in some real donkeys,letting two promising
          youngsters Hitchcock and Ehmer go on loan,signing Chevanton and Oguwichi who played about 10 mins first team football between them and to busy chatting about his beloved Spuds.

He is our manager at present please concentrate on the job in hand and as I said in another post go and get some new faces tout suite or we will be left with the dregs and another
          last day transfer scramble.Why our transfer dealings always seem prolonged I don't know but please Tf,Pb and Hr get your arses in gear or we wont make the playoffs.

Comment

I don't think you can say fantastic, but he is doing pretty well considering what he had when he walked into the job, not many could have turned us around this quickly , not totally done yet but we are at least moving forward

Comment

Working...
            X