New badge again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New badge again?

IM NOT SURE WE NEED TO KEEP CHANGING OUR BADGE EVERY FIVE MINUTES,they are now saying our new badfge is going to be almost an exact replica of our old badge,so why change back its going to cost a lot of money and i would rather we spend money on a new striker

LETS JUST LEAVE THE BADGE AS IT IS
    Don't like this badge, want it changed
    33.73%
    Enough with the constant changes, just keep this one
    51.81%
    Don't care either way
    14.46%

The poll is expired.

Click here to view my blog.

More...

Totally agree Ted, leave the damn badge as it is. Reverting to something like the old design feels like we are going backwards grrr. Surprised at Tony. I would hazard a guess that most are happy with / indifferent to changing the current bade anyway - it's just that those that aren't continue to shout very loudly about it :/

Comment

Need to get rid of this current badge...it looks awful on merchandise, especially clothing and sales in the club shop have slumped because of it.

Comment

CHANGE THE BADGE!!!

horrible badge associated with bad times.

We're getting a good squad together, we've got a good manager and owner, we've got plans for a new ground and training facilities IMHO I would like to see a new badge to mark the beginning of a fresh start.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd like to see the club include the question, "do you actually want it to change?" in whatever survey they do on the subject.

Comment

i like the new one. grown on me

Comment

Agree with ted more concerned about improving things on the pitch
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes

yes lets get it on ,the playing is much more important than the badge
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Im not 100% but I seem to recall when it was first mentioned Tony did suggest that it was purely that, a suggestion, and that he would listen to what the fans said. As is also the case regarding any new stadium. Tony and Phil aren't anything like Vin Tin Tan or whatever his name is... and for that we should be greatfull.
                  Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    I'd like to see the club include the question, "do you actually want it to change?" in whatever survey they do on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by bertiebasset View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Need to get rid of this current badge...it looks awful on merchandise, especially clothing and sales in the club shop have slumped because of it.
                        This.

I've spent hours browsing the club shop over the last couple of years and I've only ever bought one thing because the badge just spoils the look of most of it. I would likely have spent a fortune otherwise.

Comment

Don't change it if it's going to look like the former one - i.e. same as Nick's and some others avatar - that one looks horrible now.

Comment

Why do people use the old chestnut that there are more important things to sort out. It is possible to do more than one thing at a time. Bring back the old badge (Nicks avatar) there was nothing wrong with it and at least it was iconic, unlike the c r a p we have now.

Comment

We need a new one. This one is Flavio...it has his hair ffs. We need to change it. Give us options and let us vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X