Staff (Redknapp, Bond, Jordan, Downes)
    74.00%
    Players
    10.00%
    Fans
    8.00%
    Other
    6.00%

buck stops with the manager and coaches, no brainer really!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Early season positive atmosphere amongst the players seems to have disappeared.

Not sure HR is the man manager he is all cracked up to be.

Early season performers were edged out once HR brought in his favourites such as Carroll in place of Henry, BAE ahead of Hill at LB, call me mad but i love Hill at LB at this level.

Chops and changes key positions a lot.

Comment

what problem? being in the top four all season? lets see if reading and wigan have similar polls on their board?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Early season positive atmosphere amongst the players seems to have disappeared.

Not sure HR is the man manager he is all cracked up to be.

Early season performers were edged out once HR brought in his favourites such as Carroll in place of Henry, BAE ahead of Hill at LB, call me mad but i love Hill at LB at this level.

Chops and changes key positions a lot.

er same back four for game after game...same striker when fit...and same midfield when all fit or not suspended..its squad game.

Comment

Midfield mdfield midfield

Aging aging aging

Injuries injuries injuries
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              what problem? being in the top four all season? lets see if reading and wigan have similar polls on their board?
              We are up there purely because of our early season form.

Last 10-12 games points return has been very poor.

Comment

True..but its a marathon not a sprint and we were never going to maintain that all season..every team has a poor passage, the fact we are having oursand are still in touch with the promotion spots , should be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  True..but its a marathon not a sprint and we were never going to maintain that all season..every team has a poor passage, the fact we are having oursand are still in touch with the promotion spots , should be appreciated.
                  Trouble is I can only see our bad form continuing, no confidence in some of the players to dig deep and get us back on track.

Hope im wrong of course but this is the vibe im getting at the moment.

Comment

Has to be Redknapp, he picks the team, tells them how to play, so is responsible for results that's produced.

Comment

I wonder from the one who voted "Fans" how the problem is from the fans?
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        I wonder from the one who voted "Fans" how the problem is from the fans?
                        Probably one of the Foolham saddos with no life except trolling the message boards of clubs much bigger, much better than them.

Comment

Could you add charlie austin being injured and i would vote that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Could you add charlie austin being injured and i would vote that mate.
                            I thought about everything, that would come under "Other"

Comment

Yep. And there are warning signs. Momentum and confidence are easily lost. There are obvious problems and we can't rely on lazy assumptions that all will be well if we just have faith.

Comment

Working...
                              X